The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Just a few more weeks until the 4th of July!!!! Of course Haylie and I had to start getting festive with the Red, White & Blue Crafts!!! Dot painting has always been a favorite activity of Haylie’s. Best way to use my spare corks!!!! So we decided to make American Flags!!! So easy to make!! And totally cute and festive. Enjoy.
• Red Paint
• Blue Paint
• White Paper
• White Sticky Side Foam Stars (Walmart)
• Wine Corks
1. Pour the red and blue paint out onto a plate/palette.
2. Dip one wine cork into the blue paint and create a blue square in the upper right corner.
3. Dip the other wine cork into the red paint and create red flag stripes.
4. Let the flag painting dry for several minutes and then take the sticky stars and stick them to the blue section of the flag.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!