The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Too soon?!?! I know! Halloween was literally one day ago and I’ve already moved on to Christmas like the crazy people! Honestly, I’m all about Thanksgiving and usually hate people who jump right into Christmas! I’m a huge foodie and that Thanksgiving dinner is EVERYTHING to me!
However, I know I will be traveling a lot this holiday season and I have a million holiday recipes on my bucket list this season to share with y’all, so I needed to start NOW! I can’t be a failure, I need to complete that list! So don’t worry! I’m not one of the crazies, I have a valid excuse for jumping straight into Christmas lol.... at least I like to think I do ;-)
12 oz Wilton white chocolate melts (or white chocolate chips)
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup pretzel snaps - broken into pieces
3/4 cup mini Reese’s white chocolate peanut butter cups - halved
1/2 cup red and green M&M candies
1/4 cup peanut butter - melted
1. Line a 15 x 11 cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the white chocolate and vegetable oil to a double boiler. Melt over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir.
3. Pour the melted white chocolate onto the cookie sheet. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate out evenly.
4. Immediately sprinkle the broken pretzel pieces, white chocolate peanut butter cups and red and green M&M candies on top of the melted chocolate. You will want to complete this step fast before the chocolate hardens.
5. Chill for 30 minutes to allow the bark to completely harden.
6. Once hardened, remove the bark from the refrigerator and set aside. Place the peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds or until melted. Allow to cool and thicken for 5 minutes.
8. Before serving, break bark into pieces and ENJOY!
*Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!