The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Nothing I like better than stumbling upon a craft with very affordable supplies list! You can pick up all the supplies for these beyond fabulous Unicorn Pudding Cups at your local Dollar Tree!
That’s right, everything on this list can be purchased for a dollar a piece! Perfect for birthdays, holidays or just a rainy day craft to keep the kids occupied!
•Package of Paper Flowers (you can use any flowers you choose. We went with paper since this is a Dollar Tree craft)
•Metallic Birthday Hats
2. Take your metallic birthday hats and wrap around your pinky really tight to create a unicorn horn. When you get your hat to resemble a thin unicorn horn, glue the edge together with your glue.
3. Once your unicorn horns have dried, glue your horn on the bottom of your pudding cup. Then stick/glue your flowers onto the pudding cup.
4. After your unicorn horn and flowers have dried, draw your unicorn eyes and eyelashes on your pudding cup. I suggest practicing on a blank piece of paper to prefect your technique before drawing on the actual Unicorn Pudding Cups since Sharpies are permanent. You only get one shot!
5. Next, glue the rhinestones onto the edge of your Unicorn Pudding Cups to glam your pudding cups up!
6. Your Unicorn Pudding Cups are now complete! Be ready to wow anyone you serve! No one would ever expect something so fabulous to come from the Dollar Tree!
Do you have anyone Unicorn obsessed in your family?
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!