Show or hands!!! Who loves unicorns?!!! Obviously YOU since you have clicked on over to this mystical unicorn tutorial!!!!!
I have been wanting to create a unicorn notebook for a pretty long time now. However, I couldn’t find the right notebook. I had it in my head that I would be able to find glittery notebooks everywhere, but I was sadly mistaken.
Then one day while browsing all the fabulousness at Hobby Lobby, I stumbled upon holographic notebooks. Jackpot!!!!!! Even better than glitter if you ask me. The best part is, they are $1! Once I had the holographic notebook in my possession, it was pretty comical to me that I would spot these holographic notebooks everywhere. Dollar Tree, Walmart!!! So if you’re wanting to craft up your own Unicorn D.I.Y Holographic Notebook, Holographic notebooks aren’t as rare as glitter to find, so you are in luck!!! Enjoy!!!
1. Take your gold glitter foam paper and cut out a unicorn horn. Then glue it to your holographic notebook.
2. Next, glue your flowers onto the top edge of the holographic notebook. I suggest placing the flowers where you want them placed before gluing them down. That way they are placed perfectly!
3. Stick on those unicorn eyes! If you choose to not use stickers, you can always use a black sharpie and draw eyes.
4. Glue two foam hearts onto the holographic notebook for unicorn cheeks.
5. Let your Unicorn D.I.Y Holographic Notebook Dry.
6. You now have the most mystical notebook in the land!!!! Enjoy!!!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.