I have received information and materials from ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017.The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. #ForBetterTomorrows #BetterTomorrows #FallBack #CollectiveBias
Ahhhhhh fall!!!! WooHoo for school and sports starting back up for the kiddos. I love planning family day trips to places like the local pumpkin patch! & let’s not forget the start to those holiday preparations!!! So many parties and get togethers to plan since Santa will be here in a few short months!!! I get all jolly just thinking about all the festivities headed my way!
But let’s be real for a second. I may be all smiles and giggles on the outside since it is the start to the most happiest time of the year, but on the inside, my body HATES me! Well, at least it feels that way. Truth is I’m just not that young anymore and my sore muscles and minor aches and pains after a busy day of go -go-go family fun, constantly reminds me of the inevitable.
My soul may whisper plan it all!!!! Do ittttt!!!! But at the end of the day, I’m whooped! Those aches and pains from being on the go 24/7, they catch up to you! & when that achey feeling finally decides to pay you a visit, a whole lot of stress gets dumped on your shoulders. How you’re going to pull everything off in your over the top manner when your body is saying “I don’t think so”? And when you mix in the fact that there are fewer hours of daylight upon us thanks to daylight savings time starting November 5th?
It’s no secret that the best cure for an over worked body is sleep. A good night’s sleep is as important as ever when you have an agenda filled with nonstop entertainment. We definitely don’t want to waste those precious daylight hours complaining the day away because of a bad night’s sleep due to tossing and turning the night before!
That’s why when I feel those sudden aches and pains coming on, I grab my bottle of TYLENOL® PM hitting the sack.
TYLENOL® PM really does save the day, or shall I say night, since it relieves those minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep! It’s a win-win!!!
While using TYLENOL® PM as directed on the product packaging, you will be amazed at how the night you envisioned of waking hourly due to constant discomfort will transform into a night of you sleeping as sound as a baby! When things start to get hectic, I always make sure to have my TYLENOL® PM on hand so I can conclude my fabulous, family-filled day, as pain-free and as filled with glorious sleep as possible.
Our good friends over at TYLENOL® are collaborating with my favorite pharmacy, Walgreens, to help treat consumers like myself that suffer from those achey sleepless nights!!! Sleeplessness is a HUGE issue consumers like myself face. Pain is an added layer of complexity to our sleepless nights and TYLENOL® PM relieves those minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep.
Right now, you can score TYLENOL® PM 100 count for only $11.99!!!!! An awesome offer where you’re getting $1.50 off with your handy dandy Walgreens card!!! valid 11/5-11/11.
We are all high-tech and fancy over here today at The Trophy WifeStyle, so just Hoover over the shoppable image photo above and order yourself a bottle of TYLENOL® PM 100 count from Walgreens today!
Online shopping isn’t you’re thing? Don’t sweat! Just head to your local Walgreens, head back to the pharmacy section and toss a bottle of TYLENOL® PM 100 count into
your basket today. You will still score that same slamming deal where you save $1.50 when using your Walgreens card.
TYLENOL® on Facebook
TYLENOL® on YouTube
I know when you feel those aches and pains kick in, all you are going to want to do is grab your beloved bottle of TYLENOL® PM 100 count and call it quits for the day. But sometimes life gets in the way & jumping under those covers can’t happen for at least a few more hours.
That’s why I have crafted up a fabulous list of my favorite ways to destress after a busy day!
1. Unplug - Turn those electronic devices off! It’s crazy how peaceful your evening can get when you don’t have those notifications going off constantly.
2. Relaxing Bath ~ A nice hot bath can do wonders for a stressed out body!
3. Reading - Sometimes getting lost in a good book is all you need to say goodbye to all that stress!
4. Turn The Lights Off - Sometimes the easiest way to turn our minds off after a stressful day is to turn the lights off. I love sitting in a dark room & lighting a candle. Gives me the ambiance of being at a spa!
5. Defuser - When I’m stressed, all things lavender become my bestie! I love burning lavender oil to help set that mood of relaxation.
6. Furbaby Snuggles - I don’t know why petting my cat after a long day is as therapeutic as it is, but it really does put me in a better mood!
7. Tea ~ A hot glass of my favorite sleepy time tea always seems to do the trick!
8. Gratitude Journal/Wish List - Sometimes writing all the positives out shines some light on that stressful day. A great reminder of all the good going on in your world when stress tries to take you down. Making a wish list of all of your goals is another goodie as well! You will be hitting the sack dreaming in golden ideas and inspiration!
How Do You Destress After A Busy Day? Need A Bottle Of TYLENOL® PM? Shop The Shoppable Image Above!
TYLENOL® PM contains a pain reliever and nighttime sleep aid. ©Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017 The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.