The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
O my yum!!! If there was one food from my childhood that brings back a nostalgic feeling it would be Dunkaroos!!!! Literally my all time favorite snack!!! You best believe when I found out a few years ago how to make Dunkaroo deliciousness at home, I went all out creating every freaking flavor I could think of!!! So yummy so good!!!!
Today I present to you, Spring Time Funfetti Cake Batter Dip using Spring time Funfetti Cake Mix! Can’t find it? No worries. Just purchase a yellow cake mix and spring time sprinkles. Enjoy!!!
• 8 oz Whipped Topping
• 2/3 cup Spring Funfetti Cake Mix
• 3.4 oz Vanilla Pudding Mix (1 pkg)
• 1/2 Cup Milk
• Cookies for Dunking
1. Take your Whipped Topping and scoop the whole 8oz container into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add your vanilla pudding mix & 2/3 cup of funfetti cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
3. Pour a 1/2 cup of milk into the large mixing bowl.
4. Mix well.
5. Scoop into a serving bowl.
6. Serve with cookies!!!! Dunk away & enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!