Yay for June!!!! When June comes along, foodies can get pretty excited here in Western New York since it’s STRAWBERRY SEASON!!!
With many strawberry festivals going on throughout the region, it’s hard not to stock up and come up with as many ways as possible to eat these delicious things!!
Todays Strawberry deliciousness? Sonic Strawberry Shake Dip. Enjoy!
• 1 Box Sonic Strawberry Shake Pudding Mix (Walmart in the Jello/Pudding section)
• 1 Tub Whipped Topping
• 1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips
• 1 Cup Milk
• Your Favorite Treats For Dipping
1. Pour your Whipped Topping into a large bowl. You will want to use the entire container!
2. Pour 1 cup of milk into the large bowl. This will eventually thin out the dip! Mix well.
3. Pour your package of Sonic Strawberry Shake Pudding Mix into your bowl.
Your mix will pour white and then turn pink when you begin to mix.
5. Pour your Sonic Strawberry Shake Mix into a serving bowl
6. Spread out all your favorite dunkable snacks.
7. Cut a strawberry in half and place it on the top of your dip for garnish.
8. Serve & Enjoy!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.