Ahhhhhh nothing better than Chocolate!!!! Especially when it involves Sonic Chocolate!!! Sonic is definitely the best places to get a chocolate shake! Makes me drool just thinking about it!!!!
When I spotted Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix on the shelves at the market, I instantly thought about my famous Whipped Lemon Dip. I use lemon pudding mix in my concoction. So I thought if I swrapped lemon for chocolate... omg!!!! It would be the most delicious creation yet! So I did exactly that. AND added a few chocolate chips into the mix. It really is perfection!
• 1 Box Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix
• 1 Tub Whipped Topping
• 1/2 Bag Chocolate Chips
• 1 Cup Milk
• Your Favorite Treats For Dipping
1. Pour your Whipped Topping into a large bowl. You will want to use the entire container!
2. Pour your package of Sonic Chocolate Shake Pudding Mix into your bowl. Mix well.
3. Pour 1 Glass of milk into the large bowl. Mix well.
4. Next, pour in your chocolate chips! Make sure to save a few to decorate the top of your Sonic Chocolate Shake Dip!
5. Pour your Sonic Chocolate Shake Mix into a serving bowl, sprinkle those chocolate chips. Spread out all your favorite dunkable snacks. Serve & Enjoy!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.