Can you believe it!?! Summer is almost here! One more month of school & it’s a summer of poolside chillen for my daughter & I!!!
Since my daughter and I are all about that mermaid life once the weather hits 80, we thought we would make y’all one of our favorite poolside/beachside snacks! Seashell Graham Cracker Treats!!!
Light pink candy melts
Crushed graham crackers
Food safe seashell mold
1. Carefully break your graham crackers in half.
2. Frost each graham cracker half with your blue frosting.
3. In a small microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup of light pink candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
4. Scoop your melted pink candy into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of edible glitter into each seashell mold and fill with your pink melted candy.
6. Place your seashell mold in the freezer for about 15 minutes and carefully pop out each seashell.
7. While waiting for your seashells to harden, sprinkle your crushed graham crackers onto the bottom of your gramcrackers
8. Place a couple seashells on to the crushed graham crackers on each graham cracker square. Enjoy!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.