The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Just two more weeks before the kids head back to school for us here in WNY! Summer seriously flew by this year. I’m not sure if I’m ready to give up pool days quite yet, but I do have to admit, I get crazy excited at the fact my life will once again run on a schedule. Life just makes more senesce when it’s all planned out!
• Nutter Butters
• Yellow and cocoa candy melts
• Decorating bag
• Parchment paper
1. Carefully place 2 cups of your yellow candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Use a fork to dip your Nutter Butters into the yellow chocolate, let any excess chocolate drip off and place onto a piece of parchment paper.
3. Transfer to the freezer for 5-8 minutes to harden.
4. Now place 1 cup of your cocoa candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
5. Add your cocoa melts into a decorating bag and cut a very small tip off the end.
6. Use your filled decorating bag to draw inch lines and 1/2 inch lines going across the bottom of your yellow Nutter Butters lengthwise.
7. Then draw three numbers along the inch lines and let harden.
8. Serve & Enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!