The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Ahhhh it has been awhile since I’ve gotten a bit crafty! This month has been crazy busy. When I share recipes, at least I’m getting a meal for the fam out of it! 2 for one! Crafts? That’s a me time thing and I finally had a little bit of that last weekend & made the cutest Recycled Can Planter EVER!
• Clean and empty tin can
• Spray paint, color of choice
• 2” Burlap ribbon
• Hot glue gun/glue sticks
• Small quart of flowers in soil
1. Make sure your can is empty and clean.
2. Bring your can outside and spray paint it any color you would like and let dry for about 4 hours.
3. Add a cup of fresh soil to the painted can.
4. Remove the flowers from the plastic container they came in and lightly break apart the soil.
5. Replant the flowers into your painted can.
6. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the center of the can, carefully cut, and glue the ribbon onto the can.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!