Omg! If you live in NY, then you know how sucky our summer has been! Rain rain and MORE RAIN! And when it’s not raining? Definitely not a pool day since temps are in the 60’s. Boo!!!
With a 6 year old at home wanting nonstop entertainment & the outdoors not providing us with that. Grrrr... we have decided to make the best of our summer days with crafts! What better craft to match our nonstop rainy weather than a rainbow. Maybe our Rainbow Popsicle Stick Craft will bring us some sunshine.
2. Now take your glue stick and glue your popsicle sticks together.
3. While your popsicle sticks are drying, take your sparkle Foam Paper & cut it in half.
4. Turn your foam paper over and draw a cloud shape. It doesn’t need to look perfect, it’s more of a guide for when you cut.
5. Once you have drawn your clouds, take your scissors and cut away.
6. Grab that glue stick and glue the bottom back end of your clouds.
7. Glue your popsicle stick rainbow onto the clouds.
8. & just like that yo have a rainbow made out of popsicle sticks! Easy peasy to make! So easy even super little ones can join in on the fun.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.