How many of you live in a small town without those fabulous chain donut places that make all the crazy donuts!!!!???? If you’re like me, you get jealous everyday when you scroll insta and see all those crazy yet today delicious treats!
When I spotted cookie monster donuts a few months back, I was like omg!! I can do that at home and you best believe I did!!! They came out just as cute as the chain places if you ask me! Enjoy!!
• Plain Donuts
• Blue Frosting
• Large Candy Eyes
• Bite Sized Chocolate Chip Cookies
Take a plain donut and frost it with the blue frosting.
Place two candy eyes on the donut.
Stick a bite sized chocolate chip cookie onto the donut.
Another Haylie win!!! My daughter is the pickiest eater of all times. She literally eats like 5 foods. So annoying, especially if you’re someone like me that loves to blog all the food!!!
The good old news is, She just recently started to dabble in cereals past good ole Cheerios. Walmart was giving out samples one day of the new Froot Loops and Haylie fell in love. I then decided to take it one step further and made a Yogurt Bark! She loved it so much we had to make it again for y’all!!! Enjoy :):)
• 2 Cups Vanilla Yogurt
• Froot Loops Birthday Cake Cereal
• Parchment Paper
Take a piece of parchment paper and lay it out on a baking pan. This will make your bark remove from the pan effortlessly. Spread out 2 cups of vanilla yogurt on to the parchment paper.
Sprinkle Froot Loops onto your Yogurt. Place in the freezer for 2+ hours.
Remove from freezer and break into pieces. Serve & enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Teaching little ones how to start a new after school routine can be one difficult task! If your child is anything like mine, they flourish so well with routines that it can be rather tough to switch things up when the time comes. All you autism, ADD, ADHD mamas definitely know what I’m talking about here! Our kids tend to be stuck in their own ways!
A new school year means new academic goals and a new after-school routine that needs to take place! If your kiddos struggle when it comes to learning a new routine or if time management in general is just not their thing, I have the greatest routine hack of all. Back to School Routine Clock!
All you need to do is sit down with your child and write up an after-school schedule on a blank piece of paper that works for the both of you. My child is still on the younger side, so we include a lot of play into her after-school routine since homework usually doesn’t take too long. When she gets older, that playtime can eventually be swapped for more homework and study time! Then take a cheap wall clock. Have mom or dad take it apart in small pieces and color code the face to match your child’s new after school routine. You can even let you child color away and make their own special Back to School Routine Clock! Make a really big deal out of the clock so they are eager to start using their newest creation. Then put the clock back together & hang it somewhere your child will look often so they follow it daily! I like to place my daughter’s routine clock in the living room since it’s in the center of our home!
Regardless of where our kids are when it comes to routine, I think we can all agree on what activity takes that number one spot on the routine clock, snack time! I swear I can pack the whole kitchen in my daughter’s lunch box just for her to come home starving to death and acting like she hasn’t eaten a thing in days. She’s also the world’s pickiest eater, like most high functioning autistic kiddos. I swear they hate everything, but their beloved chicken nuggets. So that’s why Tyson® Chicken Nuggets are the most convenient and affordable option for all our back to school/back to routine mealtime needs! A whole 2lb bag will literally last my kiddo forever and the price does not hurt the wallet! You can even prep for success and prep these snacks ahead of time in a food storage container to save more time after school. Score!!
I guarantee these protein-packed snacks with crave-worthy flavor will give your kiddo the full belly they need to conquer that after-school routine and hold them over until dinner time. No more “Mom I’m hungry” cries thanks to Tyson! The best part of all? All you Tyson favorites such as Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Fries, Tyson Chicken Nuggets, & Tyson® Chicken Strips come from chickens raised with no antibiotics ever!!! I know that gives this mama some peace of mind when it comes to snack time that’s for sure
You can easily find all your Tyson favorites at your local Price Rite Super Market! When you hit up Price Rite Supermarket to do your weekly grocery shopping, just head on over to the freezer section and toss a bag or two into your cart. Your kids will love you for buying them the best after-school snack ever!!!! Heck, you will even love yourself once snack time comes since who doesn’t enjoy stealing a nugget or two from their kids when they aren’t looking?
Does your child have an After-School Routine?
And just like that, another Ellicottville Summer Music Festival has come and gone! I swear this summer is flying by way too fast! Before you know it, the fabulous sunny weather will be replaced by, do I even want to say the word?! That fluffy cold white stuff that falls from the sky. Ughhh!!!!!! No bueno!!!
As usual, our besties over at the Ellicottville Travel buero invited us out to enjoy all the music festivities taking place during the Summer Music Festival.
Since I already have several reviews up on the blog from years past, I thought I would do something different this year. Give you my tips on how to get the most of if your Ellicottville Summer Music Festival experience!
1. Bring Your Own Booze! ~ That’s right, while you can buy your drinks on site if you don’t feel like lugging a cooler, you can bring your own drinks! I’m all about saving that coin when possible, so I always bring my own drinks!!! Not every often you can attend a music event and bring your own anything! Take advantage and save that $$$$$!
2. Dress In Layers ~ Trust me! You will be sweating all day. It is summer after all! But once that sun goes down, you will be freezing. You have to remember that this music festival takes place on a ski slope. It gets chilly at night regardless of the time of year. I suggest wearing a tank top or tee shirt and having a hoodie on hand when you start to get chilly!
3. Wear Old Shoes ~ I don’t know if it’s just our luck or what, but the last few years we have attended the Ellicottville Summer Music Festival, there are patches of mud! Save your fabulous kicks for another event and toss on a pair of sneakers/sandals/boots you won’t mind getting a tad bit dirty.
4. Do Not Purchase Kids Tickets ~ The first year we attended we had no clue about this, kids under 12 are FREE! That’s right, do not purchase your kiddos a separate ticket. I requested wayyyy too many tickets out first year because I assumed kids needed their own ticket! They can get in for free with a paid adult! Score!!!
5. Come Hungry ~ Ellicottville is Home to so many fabulous dining establishments. Ellicottville Brewing Company & Dina’s are two of my favs! I suggest checking out one of the local restaurants before heading to the show!
6. Show Early For “Good Seats” ~ If you didn’t purchase VIP, I would suggest showing up at least 30 minutes before showtime. Those lawn spots in front of the stage fill up pretty fast! Everyone wants that prime viewing location!
Do you enjoy music festivals & concerts in the park?!
I swear I can’t think about summer without reminiscing past Sesame Place trips!!! I lived in Philly for about a year when I was I kindergarten so Sesame Place was literally my playground. Then you best believe I started to take my daughter once she was old enough to enjoy the park!!! We always have so much fun hanging with Elmo and his pals!!!!
Since a trip down to Philly to chill with Elmo doesn’t look like it will be happening this year. We will be hitting up Disney instead, my daughter and I figured we would make Elmo donuts while thinking about past fun times!!! Enjoy!!!
• Plain Donuts
• Red Frosting
• Large Wilton Candy Eyes (Walmart)
• Butterscotch Candies
Take your plain donut and frost it with red frosting. Don’t worry if you cover the hole. That is where you will place your butterscotch candy later.
Take two large candy eyes and place them on your donut. Then take a butterscotch candy and place it where the donut hole is located to create Elmo’s nose.
Serve & enjoy!!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.