The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!! As much as I LOVE the holiday season, I will never EVER get used to being all decked out for the holidays BEFORE Thanksgiving. I swear Christmas starts earlier and earlier every year in the blogging world. This year I was spotting posts before Halloween! I refuse to be that person, then again I said I would never ever post anything before Thanksgiving, yet here I am on what feels like Christmas post number 728 on November 20th... ahhhhh.... the things we do to stay relevant lol...
Todays recipe is a family favorite! I hated peanut butter as a child. Refused to even tough the stuff! My grandmas neighbor would make these No Bake Holiday Butterscotch Cornflake Crunchies every year when we would come up to visit & I wouldn’t touch the things. Then one year when I was around 11-12 years old, my Dad made a bet with me. He would give me $10 if I tried a No Bake Holiday Butterscotch Cornflake Crunchies and didn’t like it. So I obviously took a bite expecting to want to puke instantly. Boy was I wrong. I tried to fake it. I really really did! I wanted that $10!!! But I have always sucked st lying. I lost $10 that afternoon, but gained an obsession with No Bake Holiday Butterscotch Cornflake Crunchies and have been making them for my own family these days! Enjoy!
• 12 oz bag butterscotch morsels
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
• 4 cups Kellogg’s cornflakes cereal
• Christmas sprinkles
1. Line a large cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
2. Pour the cornflakes into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Add the butterscotch morsels and vegetable oil to a small saucepan. Stirring occasionally, melt over medium low heat. Remove from heat.
4. Add the peanut butter and stir well to incorporate.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the cornflakes and gently toss to evenly coat the cornflakes
6. Drop by tablespoons onto the cookie sheet.
7. Sprinkle with Christmas Sprinkles.
8. Serve & enjoy!
Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator to keep fresh:)
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!