The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Mermaids!!!!!!! So I was at the mall the other day with Haylie and Bath & Body Works was filled with all of their new Spring Break Scents! It may only be January, but apparently it’s Spring Break at the mall and the store was filled with beach scents lol... If only that were reality and it wasn’t a winter wonderland once we stepped out of the mall! I wish I was walking out to a beach instead of snow.
After spending way too much time in Bath & Body Works and being all depressed that it was still indeed winter outside, we decided to go home and make Mermaid Cupcakes. We lathered up in one of the beach scented lotions we scooped up & baked away!!!! It may be snowing outside, but we could at least pretend our home was a beach house for a few hours!!!!
- 6 Prepared Strawberry Cupcakes
- Blue Frosting
- Pink, Purple, and White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Edible Shimmer Bead Sprinkles
- Silicone Mermaid Tail Mold
1. Melt Chocolate according to package directions. Once melted, place each chocolate in a sandwich size baggie and snip a very small hold in one corner.
2. Squeeze the chocolates in the mold. You can swirl the chocolates or do solid colors.
3. Let set for 10-15 minutes or until harden then carefully pop out of mold.
4. Frost cupcakes, you can use a piping bag and tip or just frost with a knife.
5. Sprinkle with the shimmer beads and add a chocolate tail.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!