The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Casseroles & crock pot creations are my absolute favorite!!! Unfortunately they are the two types of foods I struggle to blog since we seem to live in a world that bloggers need to have these fancy process photos or you get mad hate from people who wouldn’t even dare attempt to share such a thing. The best thing about casseroles & crockpot creations is that they are dump in a pan or pot recipes. No need to be glam while making it.
I’m sick of it and I’m going to be blogging a whole lot more casseroles & crockpot creations regardless of my process photos come out glam or as I expect them all to be, boring lol....
Today I will be sharing with y’all one of my favorites this winter! I am obsessed with everything cheesy and this Cheesy Broccoli Casserole, which I was told by one of my Keto friends is Keto Friendly, is beyond delicious!!! If Broccoli & cheese are your jam, i highly recommend chefn’ this up for your next dinner!!! Your family will love it.
● 5 c. Frozen chopped broccoli defrosted
● 1 c. Sour cream
● 1 Egg beaten
● 6 oz. Softened cream cheese
● ½ Onion chopped
● ¼ c. Butter unsalted
● 2 oz. Crushed pork rind crumbs
● 2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the defrosted broccoli, sour cream, egg, cream cheese, butter, 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese as well as salt and pepper to taste into a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir together until the mixture is combined well.
4. Layer the broccoli mixture into the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Spread it out evenly.
5. Sprinkle the other cup of cheddar cheese on top of the broccoli mixture.
6. Top the casserole with the crushed pork rind crumbs.
7. Bake for 30 minutes until the casserole is browned and bubbly.
8. Let sit for 5 minutes
9. serve hot & enjoy!!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!