The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Ahhhhh I have such a love-hate relationship with my instant pot! If I’m being completely honest, the thing just scares me lol... I have it stuck in my head that my Instant Pot will explode all over my kitchen like a bomb. However, I seem to have a talent for making deliciousness with the thing on days that I feel daring to give the Pot a try!
One of my favorite dishes just happens to be this yumminess. Beef Broccoli. Always yummy!!!! A family favorite!!! Enjoy!
• 1lb flank steak
• 4 heads of broccoli; separate from stem
• 1/2 tablespoon corn starch; for thickening
• 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
• 4 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tablespoons garlic
• 1 tablespoon ginger
• 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
• sesame seeds for topping; optional
1. Set instant pot to sauté mode. Add in beef and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Saute until meat is browned and seared on the outside. Turn off saute mode. Add in water.
2. Place lid on instant pot and lock. Turn pressure valve to close. Set to high pressure for 15 minutes. Once the instant pot stops counting quick release pressure.
3. Drain liquid from instant pot. In a small mixing bowl or measure glass add in garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and soy sauce. Mix well. Set to saute mode and pour mixture in over meat. Stir well.
4. Add broccoli to instant pot place lid on top with out locking and steam for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir making sure the beef is tossed well and does stick to the bottom of the pot. Put lid back on and steam another 2 minutes until broccoli is tender but crisp not soggy. If you lock your lid make sure the pressure valve is not closed or you won't be able to remove the lid. I just set it on top.
5. Turn off instant pot and serve over rice.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!