The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Another day, another Hello Kitty creation!!! I just can’t get enough of this Hello Kitty mold!!!! Today’s creation?!? Bath Bombs! Y’all know Lush is my daughter and I’s favorite store ever, so we thought it would be fun to make bath bombs, Hello Kitty Style!!! Enjoy!!
• 2 cups baking soda
• 1 cup citric acid (It’s better to buy in bulk on Amazon)
• 1/4 cup cornstarch
• 1/4 cup pink Himalayan Epsom salts (I get mine on Amazon)
• 1/3 cup coconut oil (I get mine on Amazon)
• 1 teaspoon polysorbate 80 (I get mine on Amazon)
• 1 teaspoon of orange essential oil (You can find it here in this set on Amazon)
• Pink soap coloring (I got mine from Amazon)
• Pink cosmetic glitter (You can find it here on Amazon)
• Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
• Hello Kitty mold (I got mine on ETSY)
In a large mixing bowl, add the baking soda, citric acid, Epsomsalts and cornstarch. Whisk dry ingredients together.
Add the coconut oil. This binds all the ingredients together, so you bath bombs don’t crumble when you touch them!
Add the polysorbate 80. This helps the coconut oil disperse more evenly in your bath water, makes the bath bombs bubbly and prevents the mica from sticking to the side of the tub.
Add orange essential oil and 1-2 drops of the pink colorant. Mix well. Continue to add 1 drop of color until you achieve the color you desire. Add pink cosmetic glitter.
Mix all ingredients together. You may need to use your hands to break down any lumps and make sure everything is mixed in. The mixture is perfect when it holds together when you press it into your hands and feels like wet sand. Add bath bomb mixture to your mold. Fill to the top and pack down firmly. Allow to dry at least 24 hours.
To release from mold, place a plate on mold and gently turn over. Gently tap around the mold with a spoon until the mold slips out.
Take a bath & enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!