Too soon to start talking Halloween?!?! I might hate fall weather, I’m a poolside chillen kind of gal, but I do love Halloween! Such a fun time of year!!! How can you not just love costumes, parties and all tings creepy and scary!!!
Since the blogging world seems to be in full Halloween mode this week, I figured I would post my first Halloween 2018 post. This way you can see it now & pin it for later. Just hoover over the image above and come Halloween time, you will have a fun activity to do with your kiddos ;-)
1. Take your black foam paper and cut out Frankensteins Hair. This makes a perfect cutting exercise for little ones! Just have them cut out triangles.
2. Once you have hair, take your glue stick and swipe it a few times on the back side of the black foam paper hair.
3. Glue the black foam paper hair onto your green paper Plate.
4. It’s time to glue on those eyes.
5. Now take your black Electrical Tape and cut a piece long enough for Frankenstein’s mouth. Then cut that piece of electrical tape in half.
6. Tape the electrical tape mouth onto your green paper Plate.
7. With your leftover electrical tape, cut the remaining tape into a bandage for Frankenstein’s head.
8. & just like that, you now have a Paper Plate Frankenstein! Makes one perfect Halloween Craft!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.