Who doesn’t love unicorns? There is nothing I enjoy more than stumbling upon a craft involving my favorite mystical creature! Another awesome crafty perk? When I find out ALL the supplies needed for that mystical craft can be found at your local Dollar Tree! That’s right! You can make your own Unicorn Picture Frame with materials that are all under a buck a piece! It really doesn’t get better than that!
With a craft this cheap and easy to make, you can use these Unicorn Picture Frames as birthday party entertainment or for everyday fun with the kids! Whatever you decide, I guarantee these Unicorn Picture Frames will be a smashing hit!
*White Wooden Picture Frame
*Sheet of Gold Sparkle Foam
*Sheet of White Sparkle Foam
*Sheet of Pink Foam
* Paper Flowers
1.Take your gold sheet of foam and cut yourself a large unicorn horn.
2.Take your white piece of foam and cut out two large unicorn ears.
3. Take your pink foam and cut out the pink section of the unicorn ears. Just make sure the pink section is half the size of the white section so when you glue it onto the white section, you can still see white!
4. Once you have cut both sections of the unicorn ears, glue the pink section onto the white.
5. Then glue your unicorn horn and ears onto the picture frame.
6. After your unicorn horn and ears have dried, it’s time to glue on your paper flowers. I suggest laying your flowers out before hand to figure out the perfect spacing. You don’t want too many flowers in one spot or even worse, to run out of paper flowers before you have covered the entire frame.
7. Tad-a! You now have a Unicorn picture frame! Definitely the most mystical picture frame anyone will ever lay eyes on!
Do you have any unicorn lovers in your family?
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.