I love unicorns! There is something so fabulous about them that draws everyone to them! I just can’t get enough of these mystical creatures!!
I’m always in need of decorative cups for parties for storage!!! Party favors, silverware holders, you name it, I need something to store the items in!!!! Then it hit me one day. Why not make DIY Unicorn Party Cups ? The most fabulous way to store anything if you ask me!
•White Paper Cups
•Gold Glitter Paper
1. Take your gold sheet of glitter paper and cut out two large unicorn horns. I suggest cutting the horns on the larger side. It’s easier to trim the horns to a smaller size than to cut out a new larger horn if you cut too small!
2. Once you have your glittery unicorn horns, it’s time to glue them to your cups! If you are using these cups to drink out of, glue the horn on the outside of the cup. You can cover it later with paper flowers! If you are using them for party storage, gluethe horns on the inside for a cleaner look.
3. Now it’s time for your paper flowers! These exact paper flowers can be purchased at your local Dollar Tree. Once you pick your flower prints, glue them to your cups.
4. Once your sparkly unicorn horn and paper flowers have dried, it’s time to draw on those unicorn eyes with your black Sharpie. I suggest practicing on a blank piece of paper to perfect your technique before drawing on the actual cups. Black sharpies are permanent, so you only get one shot per cup!
5. Just like that, you now have DIY Unicorn Party Cups! With a unicorn craft this simple and extremely cheap to make, you can make these cups over and over again!!! Your party guest will sure get a kick out of them that’s for sure!
Do you have any party’s to plan in the near future?!?!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.