I love unicorns! There is something so fabulous about them that draws everyone to them! I just can’t get enough of these mystical creatures.
I’m always in need of jars to hold everything from pens to straws and silverware for parties! Then it hit me one day. Why not make unicorn jars? The most fabulous way to store anything if you ask me!
With a project this cheap and simple to make, you can use these Unicorn Jars to hold birthday party supplies or in the office to store those pens and pencils! Whatever you decide, I guarantee these Unicorn Jars will be a smashing hit with everyone that lays eyes on them!
•1 White Jar
•Pink Sparkle Paper
•Gold Sparkle Paper
2.Take your white piece of paper and cut out two unicorn ears.
3. Take your piece of pink sparkle paper and cut out the pink section of the unicorn ears.
4. With your leftover pink sparkle paper, cut out two small circles for cheeks.
5. Take your white ears and glue the pink sparkle portion of the ears onto the white section.
6. Next, it’s time to glue the unicorn horn and the ears onto the jar. Glue them inside the ring of the jar.
7. After your horn and ears have dried, it’s time to glue on those paper flowers. I suggest laying your flowers out ahead of time to space them out perfectly!
8. Once your flowers have dried, it’s time to draw on those eyes and eyelashes. I suggest practicing on a piece of paper to perfect your technique since sharpies are permanent. You only get one shot!
9. Take your pink circles and glue on those cheeks.
10. Let your jar sit and let that glue dry.
11. And there you have it folks! Your very own Unicorn Jar!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.