I don’t know about your 6 year old, but mine just loves to color!!! A love for coloring has led us to owning more broken crayons than you could ever imagine.
We recently purchased a Unicorn Silicone Mold from Williams Sonoma to make popsicles. Then it hit me! We could totally take those broken crayons and up-cycle them into beautiful unicorns using the silicone mold!!!!
• Broken Crayons
• Silicone Unicorn Mold ~ can be purchased at Williams Sonoma
2. Now take your broken crayons and remove all the paper labels. Then sort the crayons by color.
3. Now for the fun part. Take your broken crayons and start placing them in the mold. You can place the crayons in the mold by color or just toss them in the mold randomly for rainbow Unicorn Crayons.
4. Once your Unicorn Mold is filled with crayons, turn the oven on 250 degrees. Then place the mold in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crayons have fully melted.
5. After your Unicorn Crayons are nice and melted, take them out of the oven and let them cool and return to a solid state. Once your Unicorn Crayons are solid, pop your Unicorn Crayons out of the mold.
6. Color away!!! Enjoy :)
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.