Hippity Hoppity, Easters on it’s way!!!!! Just a few more weeks until the Easter Bunny graces us with his presence guys!!! I just love holidays like this since I am a mom to a little one who is all about those mystical characters. Holidays such as Easter & Christmas are such magical times!!! Love looking at the joy in my daughters face Easter morning as she searches for that Easter basket the Easter Bunny hid for her.
We are friends with several other little ones who can’t get enough of all things Easter, so we decided to make them D.I.Y Easter Bunny Gift Bags and fill them with all sorts of goodies!!! The Easter Bunny isn’t the only one who can give the gift of joy this festive season!!! Enjoy!!!
• White Paper Bag
• Pipe Cleaners
• Pink Pom
• Googly Eyes
• White Paper
• Pink Paper
• Glue Stick
1. Take your pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create bunny whiskers.
2. Grab your pink pom and glue it to the center of the pipe cleaners.
3.Then glue the pom/pipe cleaner combo onto your white paper bag to create a bunny nose.
4. Glue on those googly eyes.
5. Next, take your white and pink pieces of paper and create two bunny ears.
6. Glue your ears onto your paper bag to create your Easter Bunny!!!
7. Fill your Easter Bunny Bag with all of your Easter goodies!!!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.