Not going to lie, I’m definitely egg-cited for Easter!!!!! I just love how cute bunny’s are. Dressing up in my Easter Sunday best is also something I look forward to every year!!! I just love it when the whole fam is looking glam for brunch.
Since I’m a tad bit over egg-cited for Easter, I decided to make as many Easter related crafts as possible!!! Today’s craft? Paper cups! Perfect for kiddos to make and even a cute idea for the Easter kids table. Enjoy!!!
• White Paper Cup
• Pipe Cleaners
• Pink Pom
• Googly Eyes
• White Paper
• Pink Paper
• Glue Stick
1. Take your pipe cleaners and twist them together in the middle to create bunny whiskers.
2. Grab your pink pom and glue it to the center of the pipe cleaners.
3.Then glue the pom/pipe cleaner combo onto your white paper cup to create a bunny nose.
4. Glue on those googly eyes.
5. Once the glue is dry, trim your bunny whiskers so they are nice and even.
6.Take your white Pom and glue it to the back of the white paper cup to create a bunny tail!
7.Next, take your white and pink pieces of paper and create two bunny ears.
8. Glue your ears onto your paper cup to create your Easter Bunny!!!
Are you egg-cited for Easter?
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.