The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Who’s ready for back to school? The kids will be pretty stoked to see all their friends and wear all their new gear and then exhausted as soon as they stroll off that bus! Give them a creative fun snack that will give them a pep in their step after school and gear them up for … homework time!
These D.I.Y Apple Grams are easy peasy to make and they will have your kids begging for more! They even make terrific back to school party snacks if you’re lucky enough to live in a school district that permits homemade baked goods. Unfortunately for us, if it doesn’t come wrapped from the grocery store, it’s a huge no no. So after school treat it is for my princess! Enjoy!
•Red candy melts (can substitute red frosting with no heating)
•Light green candy melts
1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper and carefully break your graham crackers in half so they’re squares.
2. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of your red candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Carefully pour your red candy melts into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
4. Use your decorating bag to frost the graham crackers.
5. Break a pretzel and use a side piece to place on the top of your Grahams to look like a stem.
6. Carefully break your green candy melts in half, smooth out the rough half with your fingertip and place next to the pretzel stem.
7. Serve & Enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!