& that’s a wrap folks! Another fantastic Thanksgiving has come and gone!!! If you’re new here at The Trophy WifeStyle, you might not know that our yearly tradition includes us flying to Dallas to attend the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game!!! As Boujee as that sounds, my parents live in Dallas, so attending the game on Thanksgiving and eating our turkey the following day is our norm!!! Just like you flying to your folks home to gibbke done that Turkey. Since The Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Game is something we are pros at, I figured I would give you a few pointers if you ever want to tailgate and cheer on the boys yourself!!!
1. Get To The Game EARLY! ~ There is so much going on outside AT&T Stadium! Food trucks, drinks, bands playing!!!! You definitely want to check everything out before you go into the game!
2. Uber May Be Cheaper Than Parking ~ That’s correct folks! I kid you not, if you want to park where you can actually see the stadium, you’re paying $25 for parking. Depending where you are located in Dallas, check your Uber prices. My folks live in Trophy Club, it’s a $30 ride after tip. $60 round trip. Not cheaper than parking, but it’s also 20-30 minutes away. That’s not bad for that distance. If you’re actually close by, you might be getting away with $10 rides!
3. Clear Bags ~ One of the lamest NFL game rules of all times if you ask me!!! This year however store like Walmart have clear bags that literally look like Chanel knockoffs AND for under $15! You can enter that game in style, well as close to as “in style” as you can be thanks to retailers knowing we need to look fabulous while rocking those clear bags!
4. Download Cowboys App ~ Most tickets are now paperless for AT&T Stadium! You will most likely need to download the Cowboys app to access your tickets. It’s nice to know this ahead of time since you don’t want to waste precious data downloading an app you will only use once a year.
5. Pay Attention To Section When Entering ~ There are two ends with pre-game entertainment. Each end can only be accessed by certain sections. AT&T Stadium is HUGE. You don’t want to attempt to enter the wrong section and end up walking to the other end to enter. It’s a LONG walk!!
6. Sit on Visitors Side ~ Want to actually watch the half time performance? I will be honest, the games we have attended, I really didn’t know the artist by their actual music, but it was still cool to watch live!! Total bragging rights;-) You want to sit on the visitors side to make sure you watch the action from the right side of the stadium. It wouldn’t be near as fun watching from behind that’s for sure!
Do you watch football on Thanksgiving?
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.