The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Howdy y’all!! Did you miss me?!? I took a tiny blogging break last week to spend the holiday week with the family. We usually do something epic for the 4th since hubby gets the whole week off from work. He has off of work, I plan my online break that exact week and bam! Family time! Unfortunately, our fabulous vacation to Punta Cana sorta got canceled since we were too chicken to go. I didn’t want to be the next article in the news. So an end of summer Disney Food & Wine trip and Turks & Caicos in October will take it’s place and a week of relaxation it was during the 4th.
The best part about taking a break from the internet is when I return, I’m so excited to be back that I go insane pumping out bomb content for y’all!!! My first recipe to kick off my “I’m back” week? Crab Salad Avocado Halves! Enjoy!
• 2 large avocados
• 8 ounces crab meat (imitation or otherwise)
• Juice from half a lemon
• ¼ cup mayonnaise
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon white pepper
• ¼ teaspoon paprika (additional to sprinkle as garnish)
• Cilantro, to garnish
Makes (4) avocado halves with 1/3 cup shrimp salad in each.
1. Halve avocados and remove the pit.
2. Combine remaining ingredients, except garnish, in a bowl and mix together.
3. Scoop 1/3 cup mixture into each avocado halve.
4. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika and cilantro.
5. Serve & Enjoy.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!