The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Anyone looking for an easy peasy yet totally drool-worthy holiday treat for your next holiday party or put luck?! I know this time of year can be crazy hectic, so having easy recipes on hand are a must!!! One of my go-to holiday dessert recipes just happens to be this M&M’s Christmas brownie batter dip! No egg used so it’s totally safe to consume and it will be a total crowd pleaser!!! Enjoy!!!
• 18 oz box brownie batter
• 8 oz. brick cream cheese room temperature
• 8 oz. whipped topping
• 2 TBS chocolate syrup
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips
• christmas M&M’s for garnish
• 1/4 cup milk
• cookies for dunking
1. In a large bowl, add brownie batter.
2. Add whipping topping, cream cheese & chocolate syrup.
3. Pour in the milk.
4. Time to add those chocolate chips.
5. mix well. You can use a hand mixer or kitchen aide to speed this process up.
6. Pour mixture into a serving dish. Cover in Christmas M&M’s.
7. Serve & enjoy.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!