The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Tis the season of all the holiday treats!!! Honestly, I’m not that big of a dessert gal! People always ask how I’m so skinny when I eat 24/7 and I like to joke it’s because I skip out on dessert! I know it’s odd and I should totally lose my basic bitch card for this one, but chocolate really isn’t my thing and I’ve had a fear of milk since I was a toddler, so ice cream has always been a no-no!
Cookies however, cookies are my guilty pleasure, especially sugar cookies! I know, milk is in cookies, but you can’t see or taste it!!! So I like to pretend that milk isn’t involved in the creation process.
Since cookies are my favorite holiday treat and Dunkaroos were a childhood favorite of mine since sugar cookies were involved, I thought it would be fun to make Christmas Dunkaroo Dip!!!!
• 1 box white cake mix
• 8 oz cream cheese
• 1 tub whipped topping
• ⅔ cup milk
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ½ tsp McCormick cake batter flavoring
1. In a bowl, add cake mix, cream cheese and whipped topping.
2. Beat until smooth.
3. Pour in milk and beat with a hand mixer again.
4. Add in your cake batter extract and for an extra dose cake cakey-ness the cake batter flavoring.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles.
6. Serve with things such as strawberries, gingerbread men, animal crackers, graham crackers, etc.
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!