Tis the season of all the holiday treats!!! Honestly, I’m not that big of a dessert gal! People always ask how I’m so skinny when I eat 24/7 and I like to joke it’s because I skip out on dessert! I know it’s odd and I should totally lose my basic bitch card for this one, but chocolate really isn’t my thing and I’ve had a fear of milk since I was a toddler, so ice cream has always been a no-no!
Cookies however, cookies are my guilty pleasure, especially sugar cookies! I know, milk is in cookies, but you can’t see or taste it!!! So I like to pretend that milk isn’t involved in the creation process.
Since cookies are my favorite holiday treat and Dunkaroos were a childhood favorite of mine since sugar cookies were involved, I thought it would be fun to make Christmas Dunkaroo Dip!!!!
• 1 box white cake mix
• 8 oz cream cheese
• 1 tub whipped topping
• ⅔ cup milk
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ½ tsp McCormick cake batter flavoring
1. In a bowl, add cake mix, cream cheese and whipped topping.
2. Beat until smooth.
3. Pour in milk and beat with a hand mixer again.
4. Add in your cake batter extract and for an extra dose cake cakey-ness the cake batter flavoring.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles.
6. Serve with things such as strawberries, gingerbread men, animal crackers, graham crackers, etc.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.