Looking forward to warm, sunny weather ?!! Or maybe you’re lucky enough to be enjoying it right now if you aren’t located in snowy WNY. Yes, it’s April and it snowed today!! #Boo
Mermaids are a huge hit with my daughter and I! I swear mermaids have the life since they get to chill at the beach 24/7. I would do anything to live at the beach.
Since we are both sick of the snow and have fabulous weather and mermaids on our minds, we thought it would be fun to make Mermaid Chocolates with molds we ordered off of Amazon! Maybe if we keep acting like warm weather is here it might show up?!?
•Silicone mermaid tail molds
•Edible pink glitter
•Light pink and light blue candy melts
•Sandwich bags or decorating bags
•3 small microwave safe bowls
•3 plastic spoons
1. In three separate small microwave safe bowl‘s, add a cup of colored candy melt to each separate bowl and microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully pour each color into a separate decorating bag.
3. Place your finger in the edible glitter and rub it inside the mold.
4. Cut a small tip off the bottom of your bag and fill your mermaid tail mold up.
5. Stretch out the mold and carefully pat it on the counter to ensure every little crevice is coated.
6. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and carefully stretch out your molds to remove.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.