The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service for free.
My husband & I’s favorite season just happens to be patio season!!! We just love spending time with the family in the good ole backyard. We only get a few warm months before the snow returns so we must soak as much of that Vitamin D in as possible.
Unfortunately, all of our favorite tv shows don’t press pause just because we want that family patio time. It can be a challenge deciding if our favorite flicks or the patio wins.
Thankfully, thanks to a all-weather SunBriteTV, we can say peace out to that stressful decision! No more choosing between enjoying great weather or watching the game thanks to the outdoor living trend and all-weather TVs enhancing our outdoor lifestyle.
SunBriteTV Veranda Series
Indoor TVs just don’t belong outside! SunBriteTVs are durable and engineered for permanent outdoor installation. They are more durable, safer, and have higher performance than using indoor TVs outdoors. SunBriteTVs are true, made-for-the-outdoors products. It’s all about bringing the conveniences folks are used to indoors outside!
They are safe for use in temperatures ranging from -24°F up to 104°F. That’s right, not just folks in the south get the luxury of enjoying a SunBriteTV, us here in WNY can enjoy them too!
The SunBriteTV Veranda Series is a family of weatherproof televisions designed for full-shade locations such as installation on covered decks, screened in patios, or garages. Depending on the location of your SunBriteTV, you will want to choose the model for that exact location.
Full Shade (Veranda), Partial Sun (Signature), and Full Sun (Pro).
Limited Time Offer
Still on the search for that Perfect Fathers Day Gift? Why not give dad the ultimate outdoor party season gift since BestBuy has one killer offer on the SunBriteTV Veranda Series. Creating an outdoor home theater is the most affordable room addition you can make, and the best seat in the house is in your backyard!
For a limited time you can get a FREE Outdoor Weatherproof Tilt Mount with the purchase of a 55″ SunBriteTV Veranda Series 4K Ultra HD TV at BestBuy. Get the complete offer details here.
If you think spring cleaning isn’t that exciting, you’re wrong! I think it’s because everyone gets nervous or overwhelmed when it comes to cleaning. The good news is that with this spring cleaning checklist I’m going to help you with, you can clean out all the dirt of winter and get ready for a new fresh start into summer before you start losing your marbles. If you’re looking just to tackle your bedroom, organize your closet, treat the deck, spring clean your kids bedroom or even tackle that overloaded kitchen, this check list is pretty basic enough to help you with a good start to your long laundry list.
What You Need To Get Started
1. Start Small - Think of one area in the house you want to get done first and don’t start anything else until you are finished with it. It doesn’t have to be that day, this could happen over multiple weekends if that’s what it takes to get it complete. Hey, you only need to do this twice a year so make sure it’s a job well done right!
2. Ask For Help- If you live with a spouse, or kids or heck even a roomate, make sure that you are able to get advice or even assign jobs to those that can assist you. This helps it go a lot smoother and efficient if everyone is willing to pitch in! WINNING
3. Gather Cleaning Supplies - Make sure you always have a good playlist when it comes to cleaning. This keep your motivation going when you’re really not wanting to get the job done. Also, make sure you have some easy prepared meals for those that are helping you out. This helps keep everything moving so you don’t have to take a break in the middle of cleaning to prepare for the meal. Another thing that helped was picking up a label maker and markets. This helps label everything that you have for trash or keeping.
4. Cleaning The Areas- After you have your area chosen, make sure to clean it out completely. This means that you remove everything from the floors, take items off the shelves and create a clean workspace for you and whomever is helping. Seperate all your items in various garbage bags, donation boxes, storage boxes and keep boxes. Put the garbage bags in the trash cans, donation boxes in the car and have someone drive them to a donation center right away to get rid of them! Don’t forget a receipt so you can write them off for taxes! If you’re working with a bedroom, make sure to remove the linens. This includes your curtains, tablecloths, bedding and other things you might have. Start by washing them so you can replace them when the rest of the room is finished. Also, dust! Dust everything from the ceiling to the baseboards. I also wash windows with a glass cleaner and if possible, remove I remove the window screen and hose those off as well. One of chores I give my kids is to polish the wood furniture and clean the countertops in the kitchen because it doesn’t take much work. Our countertops are from one our favorite companies, Premier Surfaces located in Buffalo, New York! They offer great customer service, a variety of various items like limestone, wood or granite and always carry easy installment payments.
5. Organize Your Items- Once you have everything ready to go, purchase bins, basekts, hangers and anything else you need to store the items! Keep your boxes and go through them. Clean anything that needs to be cleaned and discard what you don’t want. PUt all the bins, baskets and hangers away. You can’t put things into drawer or shelves because you’ll forget! If you need to store on the floor, set that aside until the floors are cleaned!
6. Finishing - The last few things you can do in each room is replace the linens that are freshly washed, vacuum the carpets, sweep the floors and give the proper floor treatments to the various floors you are working with. Also, make sure to put away any items that are still out and plug in or spray an air freshener in the room to give it that nice clean spring smell!
Celebrate friends! You were able to get everything done and it didn’t even take that long! Now enjoy your hard work with a freshly clean home...at least for the next 10 minutes!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service for free.
It’s finally that time of year again folks!!! Spring weather is finally trying to make its presence here in WNY, which can only mean we here at The Trophy WifeStyle are ready to get our travel on!!! Winter weather is just too unpredictable in these parts. You never know when the next blizzard will hit. So we tend to hibernate until the open roads are clear! Once Spring hits, it’s fair game and we try to travel as much as possible as a family.
Most of these trips are long weekend getaways, so we hate to overpack. Over stuffing the car is never fun! And that $25 luggage fee on flights really does bite. Long story short, the lighter our luggage and carry-on the better. That even means must have items like laptops.
Have you had the chance to play around with the new high performance Chromebook and Pixelbook Pen1 — the smart, responsive stylus?!?! These two gadgets are designed to enhance the way you work AND play. Perfect for all you travel buffs like myself.
It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in2, so you’ll be able to get more done faster and smarter. From its ultra-thin design (perfect for carry-on packing!!!!) to its collection of apps, Pixelbook is beautifully versatile and effortlessly adapts to your lifestyle. And because it’s powered by Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and software features 3.
Google By Your Side
Pixelbook is the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in2. It’s easily accessible via the dedicated Google Assistant key on the keyboard, or by using the “Ok Google” wake word you’re already familiar with. You can even access it with Pixelbook Pen1 : simply press and hold the button, then tap the pen on Pixelbook’s screen to get help from your Assistant. You just never know when you might need some travel advice at 1am in your hotel room ;-)
At just 10.3mm, Pixelbook is Google’s thinnest laptop ever, with a lightweight aluminum construction that enhances portability. I told you it was perfect for us travel buffs.
The 360° touchscreen and versatile 4-in-1 design will seamlessly adjust to whatever you’re doing, too. You can sketch or edit photos, stay productive with GSuite apps that Drive automatically backs up to your device5, and enjoy on-or-offline access to movies and TV shows with apps like Google Play Movies and YouTube Red.
Complete Peace Of Mind
With Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and features with software that automatically updates3 in the background. Pixelbook’s ready to go when you are, too: it starts up in under ten seconds, stays fast, and has a fast-charging, all-day battery6 that gives you up to ten hours of go from a single charge7. Can we talk about a long fight game changer with a charge like that!!!!
Apps For Work And Play
Do more of what you love with apps including Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Photos and more. You can always download your favorites from YouTube Red and Google Play Movies to enjoy even without Wi-Fi. Perfect for that flight entertainment you will need!!!! Plus, nothing makes me happier when my techie toys can be used for business AND pleasure!
You can see that this laptop is a must-have item for all of you that have been struck by wanderlust! Lucky for you, you can head on over to Best Buy where they are offering a savings of $100 on a Google Pixelbook until April 7, 2018! You better scoop one up while the price is hot!!!
I love unicorns! There is something so fabulous about them that draws everyone to them! I just can’t get enough of these mystical creatures.
I’m always in need of jars to hold everything from pens to straws and silverware for parties! Then it hit me one day. Why not make unicorn jars? The most fabulous way to store anything if you ask me!
With a project this cheap and simple to make, you can use these Unicorn Jars to hold birthday party supplies or in the office to store those pens and pencils! Whatever you decide, I guarantee these Unicorn Jars will be a smashing hit with everyone that lays eyes on them!
•1 White Jar
•Pink Sparkle Paper
•Gold Sparkle Paper
2.Take your white piece of paper and cut out two unicorn ears.
3. Take your piece of pink sparkle paper and cut out the pink section of the unicorn ears.
4. With your leftover pink sparkle paper, cut out two small circles for cheeks.
5. Take your white ears and glue the pink sparkle portion of the ears onto the white section.
6. Next, it’s time to glue the unicorn horn and the ears onto the jar. Glue them inside the ring of the jar.
7. After your horn and ears have dried, it’s time to glue on those paper flowers. I suggest laying your flowers out ahead of time to space them out perfectly!
8. Once your flowers have dried, it’s time to draw on those eyes and eyelashes. I suggest practicing on a piece of paper to perfect your technique since sharpies are permanent. You only get one shot!
9. Take your pink circles and glue on those cheeks.
10. Let your jar sit and let that glue dry.
11. And there you have it folks! Your very own Unicorn Jar!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Leesa
My daughters bedroom is a place for not only sleep, it’s also a place for snuggle sessions in the morning, an afternoon playtime hot spot & a story time retreat at night. Having a fabulous and comfy mattress is a must have item for something that gets that much use all day everyday! That’s why we agreed to give Leesa Mattress a try as a new place to create these moments of connection and sleep.
The first neat fact about this American-made mattress is that it ships compressed in a box right to your door! That’s right! No need to hire delivery folks to carry anything inside for you since everything you need is stuffed in this handy dandy box!
My daughter has a twin bed and I was able to easily lift the mattress out of the box and set it up myself!!! I may be rocking sneakers, but there is nothing #FitLife about me. So if I can take this out of the box with ease, so can you!
Set up is as easy peasy as it looks! You literally just take the Leesa mattress out of the box. Lay it on to your bed foundation. (My daughters bed is a foundation-less bed, meaning you cannot use a box spring or a foundation for this particular bed frame, so please keep this in mind when viewing my set up photos!)
Once you have your Leesa Mattress positioned in the right spot, remove all of the plastic wrap. Once the plastic wrap is removed, you will gradually see the mattress fluff out and rise to the width of any other mattress! And just like that, your mattress set-up is complete and ready for those sheets and blankets!
This bed in a box has a patented Universal Adaptive FeelTM designed for ALL types of sleepers! It also features 3 premium foam layers:
2-inch AvenaTM foam top layer for cooling and breathability
2-inch memory foam middle layer for body contouring and pressure relief
6-inch dense core support foam for durability and structure for sleepers of all sizes
Now tell me that doesn’t sound like a bed that will keep you snoozing away all night long!
If making sure you and your family get the best night sleep isn’t enough, Leesa also gives back! Driven by the mission to provide “A Better Place To Sleep for Everybody”, Leesa donates one mattress to a shelter for every ten they sell through their One-ten program. Leesa has donated over 22,000 mattresses so far!!!!
And that’s not all!
Leesa also plants one tree for every mattress sold AND donates 1% of each employee’s time to volunteer for local causes. Nothing better than a company that truly cares about not only their customers, but EVERYONE world-wide!
Leesa Hybrid Pillow
Leesa didn’t stop at just matresses! You can also scoop up The Leesa Hybrid Pillow, Blanket, Sheets,
Foundation, and Frame all on their online shop with free shipping!
The new Leesa Hybrid Pillows adjusts to the way YOU sleep. A pillow insert sits between the quilted pocket and cool layers can be removed with a simple zip to change your support level to fit how you sleep!!
If you’re someone who always needs to be laying on the cool side of their pillow, this is the pillow for you!!! This pillow has cool-to-the-touch fabric that chills five times faster than a traditional fill pillow, or, flip to the reversible cool side for a calming experience as you drift to sleep.
Another awesome perk is that this pillow requires zero fluffing! The down-like quilted pockets maintain their fluffy shape and support where other down pillows will clump with use.
This durable, cooling pillow is machine washable on gentle, so even your worst drool is washed away.
What Makes The New Hybrid Pillow Different?
1) Designed to be cool. Our pillow fabric is made with fibers that give a chilling effect and a ventilated gel comfort layer for a cooler night’s sleep.
2) The difference is in the details. This pillow has a smooth zipper, a seam that goes unnoticed through a pillowcase and quilted zones of down-like filling that stay put.
3) Customized comfort. NO matter how you customize it, the pillow is designed for consistent support and made for your mind to drift into slumber.
If everything I mentioned above sounds beyond dreamy, you’re in luck! Leesa Matresses are available online for all of you online shoppers like myself, or at the Leesa Dream Gallery in SoHo NYC and Virginia Beach. You can also try before you buy at over 80 West Elm stores nationwide.
Try the Leesa Mattress in your own home for 100 nights risk-free AND with free shipping! Don’t like it? Simply return the mattress. That’s how confident Leesa is that you will fall in love with your new mattress. Once you enjoy your firsts nights sleep, you will question how you ever lived without a Leesa Mattress!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.