Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service for free. The opinions are all 100% my own.
I’m always the girl in my group of friends looking at the newest electronics on the market. Being a blogger who works out of the home, I want my home office as high tech as possible. Some people love shopping for jewelry, I like having the newest and fastest computers & phones I can find!!! Birthdays & holidays, I will crack a bigger smile at unwrapped gadgets than a gold ring I will probably never have a chance to wear #momlife.
Personally, I love heading to Best Buy for all my electronic needs. While I’m an online shopper 99% of the time, I like to play with my laptops and phones before I buy them and Best Buy usually has one fabulous arrangement of computers on display to play with before you buy! Plus, they always seem to have the best deals around town.
With school just around the corner. What? A week away for you southern folks and a month for those of us in NY?!?! There are some great laptops available at Best Buy right now. Laptops are sometimes a must-have item for students, so having a nice one when the school year starts is something you might be considering for your child.
HP Envy x360 laptops
When shopping for a new laptop, I try to purchase something brand spanking new, or at least something that came out within the last 6 months. I want something that will last awhile and a laptop that can be updated to the latest software updates. Right now Best Buy has an HP Envy laptop that is beyond amazing!!!
HP Envy x360 laptops are 2-in-1 devices that can transfer from a laptop to a tablet in seconds. No need to buy two devices when you get two in one!!! WooHoo!!! These touch-screen laptops come with Windows Ink capabilities and a Windows operating system so you can write on the screen with your stylus. AMD processors make them fast and thin so you can take them with you anywhere you go!
Windows 10 operating system
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
Built for Windows Ink
Quickly jot down notes and ideas with ease.
Full HD touch screen
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient WLED backlight.
8GB system memory for advanced multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
360° flip-and-fold design
Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
Shop at Best Buy and save $100 now until 7/28!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service for free.
My husband & I’s favorite season just happens to be patio season!!! We just love spending time with the family in the good ole backyard. We only get a few warm months before the snow returns so we must soak as much of that Vitamin D in as possible.
Unfortunately, all of our favorite tv shows don’t press pause just because we want that family patio time. It can be a challenge deciding if our favorite flicks or the patio wins.
Thankfully, thanks to a all-weather SunBriteTV, we can say peace out to that stressful decision! No more choosing between enjoying great weather or watching the game thanks to the outdoor living trend and all-weather TVs enhancing our outdoor lifestyle.
SunBriteTV Veranda Series
Indoor TVs just don’t belong outside! SunBriteTVs are durable and engineered for permanent outdoor installation. They are more durable, safer, and have higher performance than using indoor TVs outdoors. SunBriteTVs are true, made-for-the-outdoors products. It’s all about bringing the conveniences folks are used to indoors outside!
They are safe for use in temperatures ranging from -24°F up to 104°F. That’s right, not just folks in the south get the luxury of enjoying a SunBriteTV, us here in WNY can enjoy them too!
The SunBriteTV Veranda Series is a family of weatherproof televisions designed for full-shade locations such as installation on covered decks, screened in patios, or garages. Depending on the location of your SunBriteTV, you will want to choose the model for that exact location.
Full Shade (Veranda), Partial Sun (Signature), and Full Sun (Pro).
Limited Time Offer
Still on the search for that Perfect Fathers Day Gift? Why not give dad the ultimate outdoor party season gift since BestBuy has one killer offer on the SunBriteTV Veranda Series. Creating an outdoor home theater is the most affordable room addition you can make, and the best seat in the house is in your backyard!
For a limited time you can get a FREE Outdoor Weatherproof Tilt Mount with the purchase of a 55″ SunBriteTV Veranda Series 4K Ultra HD TV at BestBuy. Get the complete offer details here.
If you think spring cleaning isn’t that exciting, you’re wrong! I think it’s because everyone gets nervous or overwhelmed when it comes to cleaning. The good news is that with this spring cleaning checklist I’m going to help you with, you can clean out all the dirt of winter and get ready for a new fresh start into summer before you start losing your marbles. If you’re looking just to tackle your bedroom, organize your closet, treat the deck, spring clean your kids bedroom or even tackle that overloaded kitchen, this check list is pretty basic enough to help you with a good start to your long laundry list.
What You Need To Get Started
1. Start Small - Think of one area in the house you want to get done first and don’t start anything else until you are finished with it. It doesn’t have to be that day, this could happen over multiple weekends if that’s what it takes to get it complete. Hey, you only need to do this twice a year so make sure it’s a job well done right!
2. Ask For Help- If you live with a spouse, or kids or heck even a roomate, make sure that you are able to get advice or even assign jobs to those that can assist you. This helps it go a lot smoother and efficient if everyone is willing to pitch in! WINNING
3. Gather Cleaning Supplies - Make sure you always have a good playlist when it comes to cleaning. This keep your motivation going when you’re really not wanting to get the job done. Also, make sure you have some easy prepared meals for those that are helping you out. This helps keep everything moving so you don’t have to take a break in the middle of cleaning to prepare for the meal. Another thing that helped was picking up a label maker and markets. This helps label everything that you have for trash or keeping.
4. Cleaning The Areas- After you have your area chosen, make sure to clean it out completely. This means that you remove everything from the floors, take items off the shelves and create a clean workspace for you and whomever is helping. Seperate all your items in various garbage bags, donation boxes, storage boxes and keep boxes. Put the garbage bags in the trash cans, donation boxes in the car and have someone drive them to a donation center right away to get rid of them! Don’t forget a receipt so you can write them off for taxes! If you’re working with a bedroom, make sure to remove the linens. This includes your curtains, tablecloths, bedding and other things you might have. Start by washing them so you can replace them when the rest of the room is finished. Also, dust! Dust everything from the ceiling to the baseboards. I also wash windows with a glass cleaner and if possible, remove I remove the window screen and hose those off as well. One of chores I give my kids is to polish the wood furniture and clean the countertops in the kitchen because it doesn’t take much work. Our countertops are from one our favorite companies, Premier Surfaces located in Buffalo, New York! They offer great customer service, a variety of various items like limestone, wood or granite and always carry easy installment payments.
5. Organize Your Items- Once you have everything ready to go, purchase bins, basekts, hangers and anything else you need to store the items! Keep your boxes and go through them. Clean anything that needs to be cleaned and discard what you don’t want. PUt all the bins, baskets and hangers away. You can’t put things into drawer or shelves because you’ll forget! If you need to store on the floor, set that aside until the floors are cleaned!
6. Finishing - The last few things you can do in each room is replace the linens that are freshly washed, vacuum the carpets, sweep the floors and give the proper floor treatments to the various floors you are working with. Also, make sure to put away any items that are still out and plug in or spray an air freshener in the room to give it that nice clean spring smell!
Celebrate friends! You were able to get everything done and it didn’t even take that long! Now enjoy your hard work with a freshly clean home...at least for the next 10 minutes!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service for free.
It’s finally that time of year again folks!!! Spring weather is finally trying to make its presence here in WNY, which can only mean we here at The Trophy WifeStyle are ready to get our travel on!!! Winter weather is just too unpredictable in these parts. You never know when the next blizzard will hit. So we tend to hibernate until the open roads are clear! Once Spring hits, it’s fair game and we try to travel as much as possible as a family.
Most of these trips are long weekend getaways, so we hate to overpack. Over stuffing the car is never fun! And that $25 luggage fee on flights really does bite. Long story short, the lighter our luggage and carry-on the better. That even means must have items like laptops.
Have you had the chance to play around with the new high performance Chromebook and Pixelbook Pen1 — the smart, responsive stylus?!?! These two gadgets are designed to enhance the way you work AND play. Perfect for all you travel buffs like myself.
It’s the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in2, so you’ll be able to get more done faster and smarter. From its ultra-thin design (perfect for carry-on packing!!!!) to its collection of apps, Pixelbook is beautifully versatile and effortlessly adapts to your lifestyle. And because it’s powered by Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and software features 3.
Google By Your Side
Pixelbook is the first laptop with the Google Assistant built in2. It’s easily accessible via the dedicated Google Assistant key on the keyboard, or by using the “Ok Google” wake word you’re already familiar with. You can even access it with Pixelbook Pen1 : simply press and hold the button, then tap the pen on Pixelbook’s screen to get help from your Assistant. You just never know when you might need some travel advice at 1am in your hotel room ;-)
At just 10.3mm, Pixelbook is Google’s thinnest laptop ever, with a lightweight aluminum construction that enhances portability. I told you it was perfect for us travel buffs.
The 360° touchscreen and versatile 4-in-1 design will seamlessly adjust to whatever you’re doing, too. You can sketch or edit photos, stay productive with GSuite apps that Drive automatically backs up to your device5, and enjoy on-or-offline access to movies and TV shows with apps like Google Play Movies and YouTube Red.
Complete Peace Of Mind
With Chrome OS, you’ll always have the latest security and features with software that automatically updates3 in the background. Pixelbook’s ready to go when you are, too: it starts up in under ten seconds, stays fast, and has a fast-charging, all-day battery6 that gives you up to ten hours of go from a single charge7. Can we talk about a long fight game changer with a charge like that!!!!
Apps For Work And Play
Do more of what you love with apps including Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Photos and more. You can always download your favorites from YouTube Red and Google Play Movies to enjoy even without Wi-Fi. Perfect for that flight entertainment you will need!!!! Plus, nothing makes me happier when my techie toys can be used for business AND pleasure!
You can see that this laptop is a must-have item for all of you that have been struck by wanderlust! Lucky for you, you can head on over to Best Buy where they are offering a savings of $100 on a Google Pixelbook until April 7, 2018! You better scoop one up while the price is hot!!!
I love unicorns! There is something so fabulous about them that draws everyone to them! I just can’t get enough of these mystical creatures.
I’m always in need of jars to hold everything from pens to straws and silverware for parties! Then it hit me one day. Why not make unicorn jars? The most fabulous way to store anything if you ask me!
With a project this cheap and simple to make, you can use these Unicorn Jars to hold birthday party supplies or in the office to store those pens and pencils! Whatever you decide, I guarantee these Unicorn Jars will be a smashing hit with everyone that lays eyes on them!
•1 White Jar
•Pink Sparkle Paper
•Gold Sparkle Paper
2.Take your white piece of paper and cut out two unicorn ears.
3. Take your piece of pink sparkle paper and cut out the pink section of the unicorn ears.
4. With your leftover pink sparkle paper, cut out two small circles for cheeks.
5. Take your white ears and glue the pink sparkle portion of the ears onto the white section.
6. Next, it’s time to glue the unicorn horn and the ears onto the jar. Glue them inside the ring of the jar.
7. After your horn and ears have dried, it’s time to glue on those paper flowers. I suggest laying your flowers out ahead of time to space them out perfectly!
8. Once your flowers have dried, it’s time to draw on those eyes and eyelashes. I suggest practicing on a piece of paper to perfect your technique since sharpies are permanent. You only get one shot!
9. Take your pink circles and glue on those cheeks.
10. Let your jar sit and let that glue dry.
11. And there you have it folks! Your very own Unicorn Jar!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.