Casseroles & crock pot creations are my absolute favorite!!! Unfortunately they are the two types of foods I struggle to blog since we seem to live in a world that bloggers need to have these fancy process photos or you get mad hate from people who wouldn’t even dare attempt to share such a thing. The best thing about casseroles & crockpot creations is that they are dump in a pan or pot recipes. No need to be glam while making it.
I’m sick of it and I’m going to be blogging a whole lot more casseroles & crockpot creations regardless of my process photos come out glam or as I expect them all to be, boring lol....
Today I will be sharing with y’all one of my favorites this winter! I am obsessed with everything cheesy and this Cheesy Broccoli Casserole, which I was told by one of my Keto friends is Keto Friendly, is beyond delicious!!! If Broccoli & cheese are your jam, i highly recommend chefn’ this up for your next dinner!!! Your family will love it.
● 5 c. Frozen chopped broccoli defrosted
● 1 c. Sour cream
● 1 Egg beaten
● 6 oz. Softened cream cheese
● ½ Onion chopped
● ¼ c. Butter unsalted
● 2 oz. Crushed pork rind crumbs
● 2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the defrosted broccoli, sour cream, egg, cream cheese, butter, 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese as well as salt and pepper to taste into a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir together until the mixture is combined well.
4. Layer the broccoli mixture into the bottom of a greased casserole dish. Spread it out evenly.
5. Sprinkle the other cup of cheddar cheese on top of the broccoli mixture.
6. Top the casserole with the crushed pork rind crumbs.
7. Bake for 30 minutes until the casserole is browned and bubbly.
8. Let sit for 5 minutes
9. serve hot & enjoy!!
Ahhhhh I have such a love-hate relationship with my instant pot! If I’m being completely honest, the thing just scares me lol... I have it stuck in my head that my Instant Pot will explode all over my kitchen like a bomb. However, I seem to have a talent for making deliciousness with the thing on days that I feel daring to give the Pot a try!
One of my favorite dishes just happens to be this yumminess. Beef Broccoli. Always yummy!!!! A family favorite!!! Enjoy!
• 1lb flank steak
• 4 heads of broccoli; separate from stem
• 1/2 tablespoon corn starch; for thickening
• 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
• 4 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tablespoons garlic
• 1 tablespoon ginger
• 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
• sesame seeds for topping; optional
1. Set instant pot to sauté mode. Add in beef and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Saute until meat is browned and seared on the outside. Turn off saute mode. Add in water.
2. Place lid on instant pot and lock. Turn pressure valve to close. Set to high pressure for 15 minutes. Once the instant pot stops counting quick release pressure.
3. Drain liquid from instant pot. In a small mixing bowl or measure glass add in garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and soy sauce. Mix well. Set to saute mode and pour mixture in over meat. Stir well.
4. Add broccoli to instant pot place lid on top with out locking and steam for 1 to 2 minutes. Stir making sure the beef is tossed well and does stick to the bottom of the pot. Put lid back on and steam another 2 minutes until broccoli is tender but crisp not soggy. If you lock your lid make sure the pressure valve is not closed or you won't be able to remove the lid. I just set it on top.
5. Turn off instant pot and serve over rice.
Hello everyone!!!! Did y’all miss me?!?! I just got home from a fabulous trip in Orlando!!! A much needed week away from every day life and it was indeed wonderful. Exactly what this mama needed. My head is now cleared and I’m motivated to create create CREATE for y’all!!!!
I can’t help but think about Dr.Seuss every time I’m in Orlando since I do have a 6 year old who is obsessed with Seuss Landing at Universal Studios. We just had to make these one fish two fish rice krispie treats as soon as we got home. So cute! So fun! The perfect activity for your kiddo to create while enjoying one of their favorite books. Enjoy!!
• 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
• 15oz marshmallows
• 3 Tablespoons softened butter
• Red and blue food coloring
• Large candy eyes
• 1/2 cup frosting
• Fish cookie cutter
• 9x13” pan
• Non stick cooking spray
1. Grease a small 9x13” pan with butter or a non stick cooking spray.
2. In two large microwave safe bowls, separate your marshmallows in half with 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter and heat for 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows get puffy
3. Mix in a couple drops of red food coloring in one and a few blue in the other to achieve to different colors.
4. Now mix in three cups of Rice Krispies cereal in each bowl.
5. Scoop each color into your pan, half and half, press down firmly.
6. Freeze for 15 minutes before using a fish cookie cutter to cut out your shapes.
7. Use a dab of frosting to stick the candy eyes on your fish.
8. Serve & Enjoy!
This post was sponsored by OREO as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
O my yum!!!!!! If you’ve been following me on the Gram, you know it’s a goal of mine to try the latest OREO cookies as soon as they hit the shelves. The second I find out a new flavor has been released, I’m off to Walmart to scoop up a package and report to y’all my opinion!!!! They are always so yummy and something this Mama looks forward to. I guess it’s safe to call me an OREO connoisseur at this point lol.
If you haven't hit the cookie aisle at Walmart in awhile, OREO has officially launched TWO NEW FLAVORS! OREO Dark Chocolate and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies!!!! Try and tell me these two new flavors aren’t totally drool-worthy!!!!
OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies
If you’re a chocolate lover, OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies are a must!!! Dark chocolate-flavored creme, sandwiched between two classic Oreo chocolate wafers. This new flavor will definitely help you embrace the darkness and add a dose of playful excitement to the shorter and colder days ahead.
OREO Carrot Cake Cookies
Take a delicious break with OREO Carrot Cake Cookies, a new twist on the favorite cookie of millions around the world. This beyond delicious cookie is filled with cream cheese frosting flavored creme. I know I will be having my cake and eating it too with these OREO Carrot Cake Cookies!!! Yum!!!!
Try Before You Buy!
That’s right folks! You’re not seeing things!!!!! If you want to try these tasty new OREO flavors before you commit to buying the whole package, OREO at Walmart is celebrating “The Stuf Inside” and invites you to join them this weekend, February, 14th through 17th. These beyond delicious events will be showcasing the new OREO flavors Dark Chocolate and Carrot Cake! You’ll not only have the opportunity to score free OREO samples, but there will also be fun games, giveaways and cute swag items too! Nothing better than free, so you know where you will be finding me this weekend!
To find a participating store near you visit OREOStuf.com.
If you’re wanting more information on the new OREO flavors for 2019, you will want to double check and make sure you’re following OREO on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram as well. That way you can keep a lookout for any posts about special OREO events and more yummy info about these delicious new flavors!
OREO Carrot Cake Dip
I have been making Carrot Cake Dip for a few years now, but it was always lacking something. I felt like my recipe wasn’t 100%. The second I spotted OREO Carrot Cake Cookies, omg!!! I just HAD to whip up my Carrot Cake Dip and add my new secret ingredient, OREO Carrot Cake Cookies. Safe to say this dip will now be a regular dessert as long as OREO Carrot Cake Cookies are on the shelves at my local Walmart!!
• 8 oz Whipped Topping
• 2/3 cup carrot cake mix
• 3.4 oz cheesecake pudding mix (1 pkg)
• 1/2 cup milk
• OREO Carrot Cake Cookies
Take your Whipped Topping and scoop the whole 8oz container into a large mixing bowl.
Add your cheesecake pudding mix & 2/3 cup of Carrot Cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
Pour a 1/2 cup of milk into the large mixing bowl.
Scoop into a serving bowl.
Take several Oreo Carrot Cake Cookies and break them into pieces. Add those pieces to the top of your Carrot Cake Dip.
Serve & Enjoy!
Have you tried the OREO Dark Chocolate and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies?
Omg! So who has seen that Princess Toast vitamin commercial one million times?!?! I’m not even a TV fan. Only time the thing is on is if my hubby is watching sports and yet, I see that commercial ALL THE TIME! I watched it so many times that I could care less about the vitamins, but just had to make what I envisioned Princess Toast to be!
This past Sunday we had a total family lazy day. We literally wore pajamas all day and when we spotted the princess Toast commercial when hubby was watching basketball, my daughter and I decided to go to the kitchen and make our very own version of Princess Toast! Enjoy!!!
• Whipped Cream Cheese
• Food Coloring
Take your whipped cream cheese and divide it into cups. You will want a cup for each color cream cheese you choose to spread on your toast. Then add your food coloring to each individual cup.
Spread your cream cheese onto your toast.
Add sprinkles for an added princess touch.
Serve & enjoy!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.