This post was sponsored by RITZ as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I don’t know what it is with kids, but they are bottomless pits. No matter how many snacks are in that kitchen cabinet, they still claim to be starving to death 24/7. On top of a 6 year old bottomless pit, I also have a hubby who walks in that door from work with hunger pains! I swear he’s worse that the 6 year old most days.
With these two wanting to eat everything in site & then adding myself to that mix when I get those late night snack craving, I’m always looking to scheme up ways to save when buying those snacks. It can get pretty pricy stuffing three mouths full of deliciousness.
One of our favorite snacks just happens to be RITZ Crackers. I just love how versatile they are AND the fact all three of us enjoy the very same snack making our Walmart shopping trips easy peasy! My picky eater child will snack on RITZ Original Classic Crackers while my hubby will use those same RITZ Original Classic Crackers to dunk in his favorite dips. Myself? Nothing better than those RITZ Original Classic Crackers making an appearance on my famous cheese plates.
Did you know there are many different varieties of RITZ Crackers? Yes, they make more than RITZ Original Classic Crackers & they are available at your local Walmart.
RITZ Crackers Ibotta Offers
Have bottomless pits to feed at home? Right now is a fabulous time to stock your kitchen with RITZ Crackers from Walmart, thanks to two Ibotta offers which will help up save big!
RITZ Original Classic Crackers – Save $.75
RITZ Fresh Stacks – Save $.75
Offer One is valid for the below Classic Crackers:
Offer Two is valid for the below Fresh Stacks:
I told you I was all about scheming up ways to save on those snack and no better way than earning actual money back on the things that my family enjoy and use! And, to sweeten the deal, right now you can enter to win one of SIX $50 Walmart gift cards or the grand prize of a $200 Walmart gift card! Sweepstakes runs now through September 25.
Here’s how to enter:
As much as I hate fall weather, I’m all about football Sunday’s and enjoying yummy creations I Chef up in the kitchen on a chilly Sunday morning. Fall is definitely my favorite time to throw down in the kitchen that’s for sure. One of my favorite dishes to enjoy on Football Sunday? Chili Con Queso. Easy peasy to make and always a crowed pleaser. I swear I can never make enough of this yummy dip. It gets devoured in minutes every time I make it.
16 oz of velveeta cheese
1 12oz can of hormel chilli without beans
½ cup milk
‘1 tbsp cayenne pepper
Salt and Pepper to taste
Cut the cheese into small cubes and add to a saucepan. Next add milk, pepper, and an entire can of chilli.
Place on stove top at medium heat. Stir continuously until melted. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Serve & enjoy!
Chili Con Queso makes on fabulous fish to serve guests for any occasion. Always a hit!
Who’s ready for back to school? The kids will be pretty stoked to see all their friends and wear all their new gear and then exhausted as soon as they stroll off that bus! Give them a creative fun snack that will give them a pep in their step after school and gear them up for … homework time!
These D.I.Y Apple Grams are easy peasy to make and they will have your kids begging for more! They even make terrific back to school party snacks if you’re lucky enough to live in a school district that permits homemade baked goods. Unfortunately for us, if it doesn’t come wrapped from the grocery store, it’s a huge no no. So after school treat it is for my princess! Enjoy!
•Red candy melts (can substitute red frosting with no heating)
•Light green candy melts
1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper and carefully break your graham crackers in half so they’re squares.
2. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of your red candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Carefully pour your red candy melts into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
4. Use your decorating bag to frost the graham crackers.
5. Break a pretzel and use a side piece to place on the top of your Grahams to look like a stem.
6. Carefully break your green candy melts in half, smooth out the rough half with your fingertip and place next to the pretzel stem.
7. Serve & Enjoy!
Just two more weeks before the kids head back to school for us here in WNY! Summer seriously flew by this year. I’m not sure if I’m ready to give up pool days quite yet, but I do have to admit, I get crazy excited at the fact my life will once again run on a schedule. Life just makes more senesce when it’s all planned out!
• Nutter Butters
• Yellow and cocoa candy melts
• Decorating bag
• Parchment paper
1. Carefully place 2 cups of your yellow candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Use a fork to dip your Nutter Butters into the yellow chocolate, let any excess chocolate drip off and place onto a piece of parchment paper.
3. Transfer to the freezer for 5-8 minutes to harden.
4. Now place 1 cup of your cocoa candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
5. Add your cocoa melts into a decorating bag and cut a very small tip off the end.
6. Use your filled decorating bag to draw inch lines and 1/2 inch lines going across the bottom of your yellow Nutter Butters lengthwise.
7. Then draw three numbers along the inch lines and let harden.
8. Serve & Enjoy!
OMG! How are we a few weeks away from the first day of school?! I swear the years keep going by faster and faster because I swear I was just making teacher gifts for the last day of school & here we are talking first days! Geeezzzzz!!!
I will admit, as much as I wish I was a Pinterest mom when it comes to those school lunches, my daughter pretty much gets her lunch at school. So very rarely, if ever does my daughter get a fancy smancy packed lunch! However, we have had one of the rainiest summers EVER, so I will get crafty on a rainy day at lunch time and whip up something cute.
Today’s lunch? Unicorn Sandwiches. Perfect for a summer time lunch for my princess & perfect for all you Pinterest lunch moms to pack for your own princesses on that first day of school!
What You Need!
• Unicorn Cookie Cutter (Michaels)
• Your Favorite Filler! ( my daughter chose cheese)
Simply make your sandwich how you normally would! Then place your unicorn cookie cutter on top of your sandwich.
Press down really hard to make that perfect unicorn. Be carful when removing the left over bread from the cookie cutter. You don’t want to end up ripping part of your Unicon Sandwiches.
And just like that you have Unicorn Sandwiches. Princess approved & easy peasy enough for mom to actually make!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.