Can you believe we are already half way through May!!?! Just a few more weeks until all those Memorial Day BBQ’s. Nothing better than fun in the sun with the family while eating nonstop deliciousness! Definitely one of the yumminet foodie weekends of the year that’s for sure!
If you’re not a foodie yourself, you may struggle a bit when trying to brainstorm those perfect Family BBQ dishes to pass. You already know there will be a million versions of macaroni salad, baked beans and watermelon sitting on that picnic table! But what else can you possibly bring? Thankfully, I have you covered with NILLA Wafers dunked in my famous Whipped Lemon Dip!
No bake recipes during the summer using Nilla Wafers are a win for everyone! You don’t have to slave away sweating over a hot stove/oven AND lets be honest, young or old, NILLA Wafers are always a hit! There is just something so nostalgic about them. Bringing a bowl of my Whipped Lemon Dip to dunk away in is just an added bonus.
You can always make this an extra lemon-y treat and pair the Whipped Lemon Dip with my all time favorites, the Lemon Nila Wafers! Or even be the hostess with the mostest and serve the Whipped Lemon Dip with both!
To get more NILLA Wafer recipe inspiration, make sure to check out the NILLA Recipes Page.
Connect With NILLA Online
• 1 Box Lemon Pudding Mix
• 1 Tub Whipped Topping
• 2 1/2 Glasses of Milk
• NILLA Wafers
• Lemon NILLA Wafers
1. Pour 2 1/2 Glasses of milk into a large bowl.
2. Pour your package of Lemon Pudding Mix into your bowl. Mix well.
3. Once your Lemon Pudding Mix & Milk are mixed, pour in your Whipped Topping. You will want to use the entire container!
4. Mix well.
5. Next, pour your NILLA Wafers & Lemon NILLA Wafers out of their boxes. Pour your Whipped Lemon Dip into a bowl. Serve & Enjoy!
Now that you are totally drooling over NILLA Wafers dunked in my famous Whipped Lemon Dip , it’s your turn to get in the kitchen and whip up your own party favorites! Just head to your local Walmart and toss a box of NILLA Wafers or Lemon NILLA Wafers in your cart to get started! The possibilities with NILLA Wafers are endless!! Perfect for delicious summer recipes!
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes 7 WINNERS
Interested in winning a Walmart Gift Card to stock up on NILLA Wafers? Now until July 5th you can enter the NILLA Wafers At Walmart Sweepstakes. One grand prize winner will walk away with a $200 Walmart Gift Card and 6 other winners will receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card! Entry is easy peasy using the form above.
Can you believe it!?! Summer is almost here! One more month of school & it’s a summer of poolside chillen for my daughter & I!!!
Since my daughter and I are all about that mermaid life once the weather hits 80, we thought we would make y’all one of our favorite poolside/beachside snacks! Seashell Graham Cracker Treats!!!
Light pink candy melts
Crushed graham crackers
Food safe seashell mold
1. Carefully break your graham crackers in half.
2. Frost each graham cracker half with your blue frosting.
3. In a small microwave safe bowl melt 1 cup of light pink candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
4. Scoop your melted pink candy into a decorating bag and cut a small tip off the end.
5. Sprinkle a small amount of edible glitter into each seashell mold and fill with your pink melted candy.
6. Place your seashell mold in the freezer for about 15 minutes and carefully pop out each seashell.
7. While waiting for your seashells to harden, sprinkle your crushed graham crackers onto the bottom of your gramcrackers
8. Place a couple seashells on to the crushed graham crackers on each graham cracker square. Enjoy!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SaveOnMothersDay #CollectiveBias
Looking for that perfect gift to surprise Mom with this Mother’s Day? Look no further than the Black Stainless Steel Suite kitchen appliance collection from the Oster®, Crock-Pot® and Mr. Coffee® brands!
The Black Stainless Steel Suite is an assortment of small kitchen appliances with a premium Black Stainless Steel finish. Warmer and softer than traditional stainless, Black Stainless Steel provides a modern style that matches a variety of other finishes. The innovative finish reduces the appearance of smudges for low-maintenance care – simply wipe with a dry cloth to bring back its original luster
Now, you can save $15 on two or more items in the Black Stainless Steel Suite, all from your favorite brands – Oster®, Crock-Pot® and Mr. Coffee®! Treat Mom to a kitchen upgrade this Mother’s Day - get this limited time offer, here
How do you plan to celebrate the special women in your life this Mother’s Day?
My name is CourtneyLynne and I’m a sugar addict!!! It’s so bad for you, like ridiculously bad!!! But sugar is my weakness. Especially when it comes to candy. When I first started college back in the dinosaur age, I would literally eat candy as a meal. There weren’t adults around to tell me other wise so I went candy crazy!
I will admit, I’m not that bad these days. I do go a bit overboard on Fridays when it comes to sweets, but besides that, I have my sugar addiction under control. Yay me!!!!
Since I’m a functioning candy and sugar addict, I like to play around and make my own candy every now and then. It’s just so fun to see what you can Chef up yourself sometimes!!! Since my daughter is on a huge sucker kick, we thought it would be fun to make homemade suckers.
•1 cup sugar
•1/3 cup light corn syrup
•2 Tablespoons water
•1 teaspoon cherry flavoring
•sprinkles of any sort
•Non stick cooking spray
1. Spray a small amount of non stick cooking spray on a piece of paper towel and rub the cooking spray in the sucker molds.
2. Add about a 1/2 teaspoon of sprinkles to each mold with a lollipop stick.
3. In a heavy bottomed pot, combine your sugar, light corn syrup and water and mix well.
4. Bring your ingredients to a boil on medium heat stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula for about 7 minutes or until the temperature reaches 310° using a candy thermometer (caution this will be very hot).
5. Carefully (this will be very hot) pour your melted candy into your lollipop molds, let’s set for a few minutes and transferred to the freezer for another 10 minutes.
6. Carefully pop your suckers out.
Looking forward to warm, sunny weather ?!! Or maybe you’re lucky enough to be enjoying it right now if you aren’t located in snowy WNY. Yes, it’s April and it snowed today!! #Boo
Mermaids are a huge hit with my daughter and I! I swear mermaids have the life since they get to chill at the beach 24/7. I would do anything to live at the beach.
Since we are both sick of the snow and have fabulous weather and mermaids on our minds, we thought it would be fun to make Mermaid Chocolates with molds we ordered off of Amazon! Maybe if we keep acting like warm weather is here it might show up?!?
•Silicone mermaid tail molds
•Edible pink glitter
•Light pink and light blue candy melts
•Sandwich bags or decorating bags
•3 small microwave safe bowls
•3 plastic spoons
1. In three separate small microwave safe bowl‘s, add a cup of colored candy melt to each separate bowl and microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully pour each color into a separate decorating bag.
3. Place your finger in the edible glitter and rub it inside the mold.
4. Cut a small tip off the bottom of your bag and fill your mermaid tail mold up.
5. Stretch out the mold and carefully pat it on the counter to ensure every little crevice is coated.
6. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and carefully stretch out your molds to remove.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.