Who else is excited about the Olympic Opening Ceremony?!? It’s been a tradition to watch ever since I was a little kid! Something I’ve been passing down to my own kiddo. At 5 she gets super excited about the flags!
Since we love the Olympics, I thought it would be fun to toss together a fun snack for the family to munch on during the Olympic Opening Ceremony. We decided to make an Olympic Rings Snack ! All snacks and bowls coming from The Dollar Tree!
1 Red Snack
1 Black or Brown Snack
1 Green Snack
1 Yellow Snack
1 Blue Snack
Place your 5 bowls into the shape of the Olympic Rings.
Fill with your snacks and enjoy the Olympic Games!
The closer we get to Valentine’s Day (yes, I know we still have a few more weeks), the more excited I am for it! It’s just fun to do spoil the people I love. Plus, how can you not love a day filled with pink and hearts?!?! It’s literally the most girly day of the year!!!
I am also super excited to share for this super cute Valentine’s idea, Love Bug Valentine Snack Cups!!!! These beyond adorable snack cups can be given as little gifts to the kids at your kiddos school or preschool!!! The perfect way to get festive with your kids!!!!
If your kiddos refuse mom or dads help, please swap the glue gun for kid-Friendly glue!!! I don’t want any little ones burning themselves unattended ;-)
Pink craft foam
Red fruit in Jello snack cups
Small sparkly pom poms
Large sparkly pom poms
Sparkly pipe cleaners
Hot glue gun
1. Begin by cutting out heart shapes from pink craft foam. These will be the feet of your love bug.
2. Turn the snack cup upside down and glue two eyes to one side of it.
3. Below the eyes, use a glue gun to attach a small sparkly pom pom for the nose.
4. Cut a sparkly pipe cleaner in half.
5. Glue the two pieces of pipe cleaner to the back of the snack cup and shape them into squiggles.
6. Glue a large sparkly pom pom to the top of each piece of pipe cleaner that you glued to the back of the snack cup.
7. Use glue to attach two heart shaped feet to the bottom of your upside down snack cup to form the feet of your love bug.
8. Let your Love Bug Valentine Snack Cup Sir until it is dry/cool.
Are your kiddos ready for Valentine’s Day?
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.