Thank you Zuru Toys & MomSelect for sponsoring this post. Regardless of monetary compensation, all opinions are 100% my own!
Summer is right around the corner folks!!!! If you’re in Western New York the countdown to the last day of school is on!!
6 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!
So very close!!!!!!!
We are almost to that finish line!!!!
That’s why Haylie and I are here today showing off this summers hottest toy, ZURU 5 Surprise!
With the amount of excitement each of these toys will bring your child, summer boredom on those dreadful rainy days will be a thing of the past!!! You can’t be bored when a ZURU 5 Surprise is in the House!!!
ZURU 5 Surprise
I don’t know about your kiddos, but my child is OBSESSED with watching kids unbox toys on YouTube. I thought this phenomenon of watching kids play with toys was totally bazaar, then I realized every time I get a new makeup palette (aka adult toys), I hit up YouTube for the 411.
So watching other kids unbox toys? Not as crazy as we think!! It’s the kiddie version of makeup tutorials.
Haylie’s favorite thing to watch being unboxed? Anything that resembles a ball or an egg. She just loves the suspense of finding out what toy is inside.
Kids are definitely lucky these days, because the ball/egg toys in my day? They came out of a gumball machine and usually had the lamest toy of all times inside. The egg was the best freakin part! Thanks to ZURU 5 Surprise, Kids can now choose a blue or pink ZURU 5 Suprise and score 5 new toys with each Surprise! With 150 Pink and 150 blue individual toys to collect, your kids will have a blast all summer collecting them all!!!!
Unboxing ZURU 5 Suprise
Unwrap, peel and reveal your 5 Surprise – the toy that combines the magic of unboxing with the thrill of collecting toys!! With literally hundreds of toys to collect, there will never be a dull moment when a ZURU 5 Surprise is in site!
As you can see, once the capsule opens, it reveals 5 sealed segments hiding 5 awesome different toys!!! There are literally so many possible variations of toys available. The surprise really is a new and exciting experience every time the capsule blooms!
Why ZURU 5 Surprise?
1. Price ~ At just under $5, this product is an easy impulse purchase, especially for summer boredom busters. Plus, they make a great idea for party favors. Your kid will definitely earn bonus points with their besties giving 5 Surprise for birthdays! Heck, 5 Surprise would even make a fun birthday theme!!! What kid wouldn’t want an unboxing birthday party?!?!
2. Fun to Unbox ~ Unlike other toys, your kid gets 5 new toys with each 5 Surprise! Not just 1. There are so many possible variations of toys available that your child has the chance of loving at least one of them! When you buy something with just one toy inside and your child unboxes just to see a toy they aren’t into. That’s zero fun! With ZURU 5 Surprise, there is no disappointment since you get 5 toys!!!! Something for EVERYONE to love.
3. Ridiculously Collectible~ With 150 blue & 150 pink, unboxing ZURU 5 Surprise turns into a fun collectible game! Have two kiddos at home? With two colors to choose from, you can have each kid choose a pink or blue 5 Surprise since the toy possibilities are different in the blue and the pink capsules. Collect those toys faster by scooping up one of each color!
4. Availability ~ The best part of all? ZURU 5 Surprise are easy to find since they can be found at retailers such as Walmart & Dollar General! Two stores my family shops at more than I would like to admit! I love it when I don’t have to make multiple stops when shopping. I can pick up household items AND the best boredom buster of all, ZURU 5 Surprise on the same shopping stop! WooHoo!!!
I know, this is the part y’all have been waiting for!!! To find out what Haylie scored in her ZURU 5 Surprise , click away at her unboxing video below!!! And please don’t forget to show her some love by giving her a thumbs up!!!! Sharing is also caring, so please share to all those unboxing video obsessed kids you know!!!! I’m sure they are dying to know what’s inside Haylie’s 5 Surprise!
Boy does my 6 year old love to color!!!! Keeps her occupied for HOURS! Her love for coloring has led to us owning more broken crayons than you could ever imagine! I swear a crayon has the life time of about a day before it’s left sitting in pieces.
The best thing to do when you have a jar filled with broken crayons is to up-cycle them. Just take your Silicone Cupcake Molds and simply fill them up with those broken crayons to give your child endless hours of coloring fun!!!
• Broken Crayons
• Silicone Cupcake Molds
2. Now take your broken crayons and remove all the paper. Then sort the crayons by color.
3. Now for the fun part. Take your broken crayons and start placing them in the molds. To get a tie-dye effect, just toss the broken crayons in the molds randomly.
4. Once your Cupcake Molds are filled with crayons, turn the oven on 250 degrees. Then place the molds in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crayons have melted.
5. After your Tie-Dye Crayons are nice and melted, take them out of the oven and let them cool and return to a solid state.
6. Once your Tie-Dye crayons are solid, Pop your Tie-Dye Crayons out of the molds.
7. Color away!!! Enjoy :)
I don’t know about your 6 year old, but mine just loves to color!!! A love for coloring has led us to owning more broken crayons than you could ever imagine.
We recently purchased a Unicorn Silicone Mold from Williams Sonoma to make popsicles. Then it hit me! We could totally take those broken crayons and up-cycle them into beautiful unicorns using the silicone mold!!!!
• Broken Crayons
• Silicone Unicorn Mold ~ can be purchased at Williams Sonoma
2. Now take your broken crayons and remove all the paper labels. Then sort the crayons by color.
3. Now for the fun part. Take your broken crayons and start placing them in the mold. You can place the crayons in the mold by color or just toss them in the mold randomly for rainbow Unicorn Crayons.
4. Once your Unicorn Mold is filled with crayons, turn the oven on 250 degrees. Then place the mold in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crayons have fully melted.
5. After your Unicorn Crayons are nice and melted, take them out of the oven and let them cool and return to a solid state. Once your Unicorn Crayons are solid, pop your Unicorn Crayons out of the mold.
6. Color away!!! Enjoy :)
Omg! Can you believe it?!?! The school year is almost over here in WNY! If you’re in the south, you have been on summer break for a minute now! Crazy how fast this school year went!
If your child is like mine, they are wanting plans with their friends 24/7! Be the mom with the best treats and make the kiddos a set of Cotton Candy Lollipops! They only take minutes to make and are a guaranteed hit!
• Mini carnival lollipops
• Cotton candy
• Clear plastic treat bags
• Thin ribbon
1. Unwrap each lollipop.
2. Open your cotton candy and take out a small portion at a time and carefully cover each lollipop.
3. Place a clear bag over the top of the cotton candy lollipop.
4. Tie a ribbon around the base of the lollipop.
I cannot believe it! Mother’s Day is literally a week and a half away! This year is just flying by! I swear I was just toasting to the New Year yesterday!!!
Since Mother’s Day is one of my all time favorite days of the year. Hello unlimited mimosas and hubby taking care of the kiddo and all the daily dirty work!!! I figured I would whip a fun craft up for y’all. I want to make Mother’s Day fabulous for all.
If you have never been to The Trophy WifeStyle before and you discovered this post via a Pinterest search for mom, welcome to the party and I hope your mom has one fabulous Mother’s Day :) xoxo
• Yellow Paper Plate
• Letter & Heart Stickers (Dollar Tree)
• Construction Paper
Take your stickers and decorate your yellow paper plate as you please.
Next, take your construction paper and your scissors and cut yourself two ribbon strips for your paper plate medal.
Take your glue stick and assemble your medal by gluing the ribbon strands onto your plate.
And just like that you now have the cutest Mother’s Day gift of all times! Hope your mom loves it!
What will you be doing on Mother’s Day?!?
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.