It’s here!!!! Finally here!!! I have been waiting FOREVER for the ColourPop Disney Designer Collection to be released. I was one of those people online when the clock struck 12 to get her hands on the entire collection. It may have sold out in just a few minutes, but I was lucky enough to score one of the limited edition PR Sets! Let me show you what’s inside!!!
This is a fairytale moment! Get your hands on the Disney and ColourPop PR Collection. Extremely limited quantities! Includes: It's a Princess Thing Palette, Fairytale Moment Super Shock Shadow Foursome, Kiss The Girl Crème Lux Lipstick Collection, & 3 Ultra Glossy Lips, all in exclusive packaging. Get it before it strikes midnight!
This item is limited edition.
Crème Lux Lipstick
LUX it up. Enriched with a LUX Blend of hydrating butters, this creamy-matte, long wearing lipstick glides on the lips for intense pigmentation in shades made for every skin tone.
I may have been a fan of ColourPop Shadows forever, but ColourPop Lipsticks are new to me! These Crème Lux Lipstick in the ColourPop Disney Designer Collection are the very first lipsticks I’ve added to my collection from ColourPop.
Ariel, Tiana, Ariel, Snow White, Jasmine and Belle!
Just love that they are named after Disney Princesses! As for wear? For $7, you can’t beat them. They are equal to all the higher end drug store lipsticks AND cheaper! Perfect for those shades you don’t really wear everyday. At $7, it’s easy to collect them all!
Ultra Glossy Lip
Bibbidi, Bobbiti & Boo!
Hi-shine formula creates a see through glassy finish with a sheer tint of color. All shine, no shimmer. Enriched with jojoba oil to moisturize, nourish, and provide a cushiony feel for juicy, fuller-looking lips.
No one can have enough lip glosses! I have been a huge fan of using Bibbidi over lipsticks to add a little shine to my lips!
Pressed Powder Shadows
Get red carpet ready with the pièces de résistance of the collection, our first 15 pan shadow palette inspired by the iconic Disney princesses. These soft romantic shadows will add a touch of glam to any look to make you photo ready.
Chip: matte soft beige nude
Juju: matte warm rosy pink
Grumpy: matte dusty salmon
Triton: sand with a golden sheen
Abu: matte intense warm brown
Prince Charming: ivory pearl with a green duochrome
Ray: metallic champagne
Fairy Godmother: metallic bright coral
One Kiss?: metallic bright coppery gold
Thingamabob: vibrant metallic silver
Enchanted Rose: rich metallic rose
Poison Apple: metallic pinky violet
Magic Carpet: blackened plum
Beast: deep warm brown topped with gold glitter
Midnight Curfew: black sprinkled with silver glitter
If you have been following me on social media, you know ColourPop Shadows are my guilty pleasure!!! I was a makeup snob for years and wouldn’t give ColourPop a chance. $20 for a palette just sounded too good to be true. So I stuck with my Naked sets. I was missing out since ColourPop Palettes are way more pigmented than most high end palettes!
This palette really doesn’t disappoint. If you can only purchase one thing from the Disney Designer Collection, this palette should be it!
Super Shock Shadows
This revolutionary creme-powder eyeshadow, famous for its unique bouncy texture, delivers bold colour & fine glitter in one swipe without creasing, fading or fallout.
Again, I LOVE ColourPop Shadows!!! The individual shadows are just as vibrant as the palettes!!! Perfect for traveling or to toss in your purse for a night out on the town!
Do you own any ColourPop products? What are your favorites? Do you own any of the Disney Designer Collection?
Thank you to PURENEW for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
I will admit, I love my makeup & I love my filters like every other basic girl in America! However, one thing I’m pretty proud of is the fact I get told I look like my Insta photos in real life all the time! For being in my 30’s I do have pretty fabulous skin, those Insta & Snap filters just make my skin look even more fab.
Good genes? Naw! I actually struggled with skin issues most of my 20’s! With a few tweaks to my skincare regime, I went from looking rough to radiant within a few short months.
Kick your own skincare routine into high gear with these simple Fabulous Glowing Skin TIPS to get flawless skin yourself just in time for all those holiday parties!
1. Supplements ~ Did you know your eating habits can affect your skin? Skincare isn’t just about the products we slather on our faces. In fact, what you injest can be just as important as the serums and creams you apply on your skin. A simple change in your daily habits, such as just one application of supplements a day, can bring visible change to your skin!
The biggest difference between health supplements and superficial skincare products is that they can fundamentally improve the root causes of skin problems, for the long run. That’s why supplements for fabulous, glowing skin can seriously be a game changer.
Have you tried PURENEW? If you’re new to PURENEW, let me fill you in on the tea! PURENEW is a beauty supplement made of premium ingredients all sourced from nature and are backed by clinical studies! Ingredients like Wild Red Sockeye Salmon Oil, BioSil® Hair Vital Advanced Formula, BioCell Collagen® HA, Multi-Antioxidants Comlex and Bioactive Collagen Peptides help to regenerate healthy skin, boost skin moisture and elasticity! Long story short, you will be treating your skin from within unlike all those topical creams and lotions sitting in your bathroom.
PURENEW is also manufactured in California in a cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified facility in accordance with the highest quality and control standards enforced by the FDA! You know you’re getting a quality product when buying PURENEW, so now worries about unsafe, untested ingredients.
If if you’re in you’re 30’s like this mama, PURENEW is a dream come true since PURENEW is filled with all the fabulousness we need for our skin to stay looking fab & fresh!
PURENEW products are designed for specific life stages to nourish the cells, increase physiological function and enhance the physique! So if you like what you’re reading make sure you buy the option for you’re age group!
• In your 40s and 50s, expression lines and dark spots on your face become more visible due to cumulative sun exposure and free radicals. Professional Skin Clear is advanced skin care aimed at reducing wrinkles and promoting clear skin in women age 35+.The ingredients nourish your skin from the inside out, regenerating healthy skin cells and increasingcollagen, boosting moisture and elasticity to reduce wrinkles, reducing formation of both visible and hidden age spots and brightening skin tone.
• Your 20s and 30s are the most critical time for optimizing your skin health – the way you care for it now will determine future skin quality. Essential Skin Clear is fundamental formulation for those age 20+ that rehydrates and promotes healthy, glowing skin, relieves clogged pores, and fights fine lines, dark spots and sensitive skin condition.
2. Clean Your Phone ~ I know, sounds silly! But if you’re spotting breakouts on your cheeks, they may be from those hour-long chats with your bestie. Your phone picks up a ridiculous amount of dirt and bacteria (from your hands, handbag, the kitchen counter), which can then get transferred to your face when you're gossiping away on the phone. Wipe that screen down really good with an anti-bacterial wipe to get rid of all those gross germs. Your skin will be thanking you.
3. Change Those Pillowcases ~ Not changing your pillowcases enough can also cause your skin to not look so hot. I know, you’re thinking I wash my face every night! Truth is your pillowcases carry dirt and sweat from your hair, hands, and build up from the products you use on your face at night, which can clog your pores. No one wants to wake up to blackheads, so it's a good idea to change those pillowcases frequently.
4. Get Some Shut Eye ~ The key to not looking tired? Not being tired! Duh! I know, easier said than done. All our heavy thinking seems to only happen once the sun goes down. Do whatever you can to get in seven to eight hours a night and your skin—including those pesky undereye bags, will look noticeably better. Trust me, sleep offers the kind of results that not even top of the line face creams can mimic.
5. Wear Sunscreen ~ This is one of those tips you hear over and over and don’t start to practice until it’s too late! Don’t be like me! I was a tanorexic in my 20’s & it’s taken me years to reverse all that damage!! Protecting yourself from sun damage NOW will make you feel better now AND later on. Wear at least SPF 15 every day (higher if you're spending time in strong sun) under your makeup to help prevent skin cancer, wrinkles and sunburn. Sunscreen actually makes for a decent skin primer! Try it!
6. Wash Your Makeup Brushes ~ This one is for you makeup junkies!!! Make sure to wash your makeup brushes with brush cleanser or baby shampoo frequently!! If you use makeup sponges, wash those regularly too. These tools can accumulate bacteria, which can lead to horrible breakouts, even rashes! Dirty brushes can make the most expensive skincare routines go to waste. I unfortunately learned this the hard way and had what appeared to be a rash on my face for weeks before realizing I was an idiot and needed to wash my brushes when everything else failed! Never again will I go more than a day or two without giving my brushes a quick rinse.
7. Get Hydrated ~ Every skin expert I have ever spoken to emphasized the importance of hydration. A lack of water means less radiance and more sag! Professionals claim 7-8 glasses of water a day will do the trick. I happened to purchase a gallon sized water bottle at a discount store and it sits on my desk daily. I may pee way more than I wish, but my skin is worth those extra bathroom runs! Drinking water will also make you feel full making you snack on those sugary treats less, which is also good for your skin! Say no to candy that can lead to breakouts by drinking that H2O.
8. Squeezing A Zit Will Never, EVER Make It Better, Faster ~ Translation: Stop touching your face. Your hands are covered in germs & bacteria. Just think about all the stuff you just touched in the last hour! If you’re touching an already-inflamed zit or rash, you’re only adding debris to the pimple and delaying its demise. Plus, popping a pimple doesn’t do your skin or the zit itself any good. Especially if it’s a swollen, large cyst without a whitehead on top, which will only get worse when you try to squeeze.
Do you have any skincare tips to share? I’m always looking for new skincare & beauty tips!!!
Ahhhhhhh Fall! It may be chilly outside, but nothing beats fall scents! Fall & Winter scents are my absolute favorite to shop for and obviously my favorite to stock up on since they all smell so delicious!
While at the mall this afternoon, Hubby & I strolled by Bath & Body Works and spotted a “Buy 3 Get 3 Free” sign in the window. I wasn’t planning on stocking up quite yet, I still have a few of my summer scents chillen in the bathroom, but I just couldn’t resist such a great steal. I doubt I will see a deal this good until Thanksgiving/Christmas time. This was definitely a sign from the universe telling me to stock up now! So stocking up on Bath & Body Works Fall Scents is exactly what I did! Let me tell you about the 6 scents I snagged!
CHAMPAGNE APPLE & HONEY
FRAGRANCE ~ A juicy blend of pink lady apple, sparkling champagne, jasmine honey & autumn woods.
OPINION ~ Definitely yummy smelling. This was the lotion I was most excited to buy! Champagne was in the title after all! But the scent wasn’t as strong as the other scents I purchased. So, even though I liked the scent overall, I was disappointed that it didn’t have a long, lingering smell. My least favorite out of the six.
FRAGRANCE ~ Inspired by Friday Night Lights, Cool Air & Varsity Leather Jackets.
OPINION ~ This fragrance was quite a surprise. No pumpkin, cinnamon or apple for a change. I swear every fall scent seems to be either pumpkin or cinnamon! Autumn Nights is a very crisp and fresh scent just like an Autumn’s night. Could very well be taken for a high end fragrance!!
FRAGRANCE ~ A fall farmer's market of autumn pear slices, cool air, fresh-picked apple & oak leaves.
OPINION ~ When Bath & Body Works first released a few fall scents late this summer, I smelled this in the store and I thought it was a tad bit too masculine for me. When I found found myself back in the store today with my Hubby, I actually tried Crisp Orchard Leaves on my skin since my Hubby said he liked the scent. Yes, he was smelling them with me lol.... I ended up absolutely adoring this once on my arm. The pear and apple scent is prominent. I really love this lotion once it’s out of the bottle and on my skin!
FRAGRANCE ~ Inspired by Toasted Marshmallows, Crackling Campfires & Cozy Flannels.
OPINION ~ After how much I loved the Marshmallow Fireside hand sanitizer last fall, I was so excited for this scent!!! Unfortunately it doesn’t quite pair up to last years yumminess! It is however a great alternative if you were obsessed with Fireside!!! Smoky-sweet goodness for sure! It is a strong scent, so a little goes a long way. Definitely check this out if you love bonfires! It will be so fun to wear to a few fall outdoor parties!
FRAGRANCE ~ A specially crafted mug of pumpkin latte, toasted marshmallow, creamy sandalwood & praline musk.
OPINION ~ So yummy. I get a total foodie vibe from this scent! It smells exactly like sweet potato casserole with toasted marshmallow topping. So delicious. Totally addicting! Glad I picked this bottle up!
FRAGRANCE ~ Inspired by Cinnamon-Spiced Cider, Fresh Pumpkin Pie & Hayrides to the Patch.
OPINION ~ Honestly, this was the bottle I grabbed on a whim.. I needed to pick a sixth bottle & I was kinda in a pumpkin mood since I was looking at all things fall. I have to say Pumpkin Picking gives Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin a run for its money! It’s different from Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, but you definitely get that pumpkin smell. Totally fall!
Have you picked up any of the Bath & Body Works Fall Scents?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boscov’s. All opinions are mine alone.
Where o where did summer go?!?! The store shelves have now swapped all those bikinis and pool floats for all things back-to school! As much as I love summer. Hello fabulous weather, natural highlights and tan skin! Back- to-school season is definitely up there in the favorites as well!!! I always get crazy excited when I see the explosion of all things #bts! How can you not have a total blast shopping until you drop with the fam stocking up on new gear?!
Our number one spot to pick up all things back to school is Boscov's!!! They have an incredible assortment of affordable and FUN clothes for back to school! Your kids will swoon over the supplies, backpacks, clothing, and so much more! So last weekend we headed to Boscov's in Erie, Pa and boy did we shop until we dropped!
Boscov's is literally the Back To School one stop shop! They have everything your family can possibly need in one stop
. As much as I love to shop, being a busy business owner on the go, Go, GO 24/7 makes day long shopping trips nearly impossible! Thanks to Boscov’s stocking everything from Adidas, Nike, Nautica, even Nickelodeon’s JoJo Licensed merchandise in one store, my daughter will be looking fly that first day of school and it only took us an hour to shop since we could do it all at one stop!
If you happen to head to your local Boscov’s right now, you will just happen to stumble upon the best sales EVER!!! Cute little Adidas tracksuits? 60% off! Dresses, T-Shirts, pants? 50% off! My daughter even scored a JoJo tracksuit for 50% off! It really doesn’t get better than that folks! Your kids will be looking chic and so will your bank account due to those savings!
Connect With Boscov's
I know at this point you are dying to see my daughter’s back to school Boscov’s haul! With a $250 budget thanks to the awesome folks at Boscov’s, these are the goodies we scored!
JoJo Tracksuit ~ 50% off
Leggings ~ 50% off
Sweatshirts ~ 50% Off
Dresses ~ 50% off
Sweater Sets ~ $9.99
All athletic gear ~ 60% off
Sweater Hoodies ~ $6.99
Long Sleeve Tops ~ 50% off
Solid Leggings ~ $5
Hooded Dresses ~ 50% off
Sweaters ~ $6.99
Tanktops ~ $1.99
Pencil Picture Frame
Our trip to Boscov’s over the weekend has me stoked for all things back to school, I thought it would be fun to include a cute D.I.Y pencil Picture Frame! Use it for a teacher gift or even use it yourself to frame those first day of school photos!
• 1 Package of Yellow Pencils
• Super Glue
Take your Yellow Pencils & place them into a frame shape. Then take your super glue and glue your pencils together.
Now take your photograph & place it on the back side of your frame. Picture facing the front of the frame. Place a few glue dots on the edges of your photo. To glue your photo on to the frame. You can also use tape if you prefer.
Now take your ribbon and cut a pice long enough to make a frame hook. Glue the ribbon to the back of your frame. Once your ribbon has dried, you can now hang your frame anywhere you like!
Have you started back to school shopping?
Can you believe we are already half way through the month of May? With Mother’s Day still fresh in my mind, I couldn’t help but brainstorm Fathers Day gift ideas! I had such a fabulous day that I want all the dads out there to have just as fab of a day as well!!!
These Golf Ball Shower Steamers will make one fabulous Father’s Day gift, or to just toss in Dad’s bathroom to keep dad’s senses nice and awakened!
1 (12 count) golf ball candy mold
1 1/2 cups of baking soda
2 teaspoons of water (I used a fine mist spritzing bottle)
12 drops eucalyptus essential oil
1. Add the baking soda to a large metal or glass mixing bowl.
2. Spritz the baking soda about 10-12 times with a fine mist spritzer or add 1 teaspoon of water and whisk until slightly damp. Spritz for an additional 10-12 times or add the remaining teaspoon of water and whisk again. If the baking soda begins to fizz, stop adding water.
3. Once the baking soda is damp, squeeze some in your hand to see if it clumps. If it does, it is ready for the next step.
4. Add 12 drops of eucalyptus essential oil. Whisk to incorporate the oil into the baking soda.
5. Transfer the baking soda mix to the golf ball molds, filling up to the top of each mold. Press the mix down firmly with your fingers.
6. Allow to dry and harden overnight. Gently remove each shower steamer from its mold and store in an airtight container.
HOW TO USE
Place 1-2 eucalyptus golf ball steamers in the corner of your shower, away from the water stream.
The steam will activate the refreshing eucalyptus aroma and awaken your senses and increase your concentration. It’s the perfect morning shower steamer!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.