New stirring wheel who dis?!? So I may have made a huge #BossBabe move last week. Hubby traded in his Grand Cherokee and decided to drive my Benz while searching for his dream truck and I upgraded to a mom SUV!!! It’s crazy how futuristic my Cadillac looks compared to my Benz and it’s only been what? 5 years since the Benz was made? Technology sure does amaze me! My Cadillac likes to be all creepy and tell me where I’m going when it’s hooked up to my phone. I might just be taking my location of my iPhone for awhile to avoid any more old lady freak outs lol.... I’m not ready for my car to be smarter than me. Not yet!
Anyway, back to the reason y’all stopped by! My beautiful Black Gold Accent Stiletto Nails. I may have made it so my nails match my new car. Weird? Maybe? But my nails came out looking just as fab as my new ride!!!
I know Spring break already happened for you southern folk! But us here in the Northeast, we have to wait all the way until Easter for a glorious week-long break! We may be headed to Vegas for our week of relaxation, but I know many of you are headed to see Mickey as we did for February break & might be in need of some Disney Nail inspiration!
My Disney Inspired Nails were such a hit everywhere I went in Florida, I decided to share the fabulousness here. I’m not usually a nail design type of gal. I’m all about the stiletto blacks and nudes, but when I hit up Disney, I always try to spice things up with a themed nail. Our last trip I dedicated my nails to Minnie Mouse since my daughter and I were dressed as Minnie while we roamed magic Kingdom!
Are you headed anywhere for Spring Break?
Ahhhhh ‘tis the season of all things heart shaped!!! I’ve been on a roll lately with the heart shaped content!!! Lavender Scented Heart Bath Bombs, now Lavender Scented Heart Soaps!!!! I just love this time of year!! So girly!!! So fabulous!! So fun!!!!
Making homemade soaps and bath bombs has been a favorite past time this winter!!! My daughter has a bath bomb and colorful soap obsession and making our own has been a great mommy/daughter bonding time activity. So fun and so easy to make!!!
• ¼ lb melt and pour soap base
• 1 drop lavender liquid soap dye
• 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• Small glass bowl
• Wooden craft stick
• Small silicone heart mold
Step 1. Put soap base in glass bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir very well. If not completely melted, put on for another 10 seconds.
Step 2. Stir liquid soap dye and essential oil into the bowl.
Step 3. Spoon mixture into the silicone mold.
Step 4. Let set for about 30 minutes and remove from mold.
Who isn’t totally obsessed with bath bombs?!?! My daughter and I just can’t get enough of them! With our closest Lush store being and hour and twenty minutes away, I feel we can never quite stock keep them in stock! We are always running out before our next trip to that specific mall.
Since bath bombs are our obsession, I thought it would be fun to start making our own. While I’m still obsessed with Lush, I think our Lavender Scented Heart Shaped Bath Bombs come in a close second place. Way better than what you can pick up at Walmart! Enjoy!
● 2 oz Epsom salt
● 4 oz baking soda
● 2 oz corn starch
● 2 oz citric acid
● 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
● ½ tbsp water
● 1 drop violet soap dye
● 20 drops Lavender essential oil
1. Mix the dry ingredients first (Epsom salt, baking soda, cornstarch and citric acid), using the whisk. Mix well to ensure there are no clumps.
2. Pour the wet ingredients (grapeseed oil, water and food coloring (and if you’re using essential oil)) into jar, secure the lid and shake well.
3. Very slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture, about a few drops at time, while whisking. If you’re not pouring slowly enough, the mixture will start to fizz and you don’t want that to happen.
4. Once all of the liquid has been poured into the dry mixture, mix very well until the color is consistent.
5. Immediately fill the molds with the mixture.
6. Firmly stuffing each side full.
7. Secure both parts of the mold together and let set. I always give it about a day, just to be on the safe side.
8. Carefully release bath bombs from molds and put into an airtight container, or individual cello bags.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and received the product.
Omg guys!!!! The best thing ever happened!!!! Best Buy sent me a Michael Kors Access Runway Smartwatch for review!!! This was literally a pinch me moment since I have a huge obsession with all things Michael Kors! Take one peak into my closet and it will look like a mini Michael Kors store spit up all over lol... I just can’t stop buying all things Michael Kors! My 6 year old daughter even has an obsession since I have been grooming her from a young age to love the New York designer.
I already know what you’re thinking. I get sent things all the time so what makes this special? But seriously guys!! This watch has been something I have been eyeing FOREVER and it’s now mine to try out. Keep on reading while I spill the tea on the Michael Kors Access Runway Smartwatch.
Fashion meets function with this designer brand: fresh, eye-catching design is perfect for transitioning from a workout to a night out with ease, and you can customize your dial (watch face)! It has a gold-tone finish that embodies timeless sophistication, and its smartphone connectivity lets you take selfies, ring your phone, access music and keep track of personal goals. The round 42mm case of this Michael Kors smart watch makes it easy to see the interface.
So what exactly are some of the great features of the OS by Google: Michael Kors – Access Runway Smartwatch?
• Makes it easier to be healthy with the Google Fit app’s two new activity trackers—Heart Points and Move Minutes—which were designed in partnership with the American Heart Association and the World Health Organization. These evidence-based metrics measure activity intensity, and smarter health coaching makes your fitness goals more achievable by motivating you to stay active throughout your day, every day. (Additional background.)
• Provides proactive help from Google Assistant—from viewing upcoming flight info to dinner reservations.
• Quick access to Google Pay—so you can pay with a wave at almost anyplace that accepts credit cards.
• Maximizes Your Time: Get more done and maximize your time with more glanceable, easy to manage notifications, with smart replies to respond quickly on the go.
• Compatible with iPhone/iOS and Android.
I know this is probably the biggest question on your kind! How easy is the setup? The good news is setup is easy peasy!!! You download the Wear OS app onto your smart phone and the app will literally walk you through the steps to sync your phone to your watch! It will take you about 5 minutes, maybe 10 if you’re someone like me who reads EVERYTHING during setup.
Y’all already know!!! Goodbye cheap looking Apple Watch and hello classy and chic Michael Kors Access Runway Smartwatch!!! I was obsessed with this watch before I somehow manifested it into my existence and that obsession just got bigger once the watch was in my possession. I was also shocked that a Google watch was able to sync so smoothly with an iPhone. I was worried that there would be glitches & delays and so far I can honestly report I haven’t experienced any! My iPhone xsMax is also gold so I’m loving the fact my phone and watch match each other. Y’all better be prepared for all the insta flatlays featuring my matching phone & watch coming in the near future!!!! This watch is my new favorite accessory!
Want to purchase one of these fabulous smart watches for yourself? You can do so at your local Best Buy or by visiting the Best Buy Website!!! I love hitting up Best Buy for all of my electronic needs since 1. Geek squads is there to take
care of all the complicated tech stuff 2. Price match so I always know I’m playing the lowest price on the market!
Do you own a smartwatch?
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.