Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. All opinions are mine alone. #StopPainNow #CollectiveBias
Ahhhhhh, if I had a dollar for every time someone chimed in to claim I have the dream job! I get to work in my comfy clothes. I make my own schedule. I have no boss. I get to play all day then press publish when I'm good & ready. Plus, I get to drink endless cups of the caffeinated beverage of my choice!
If you are a work at home entrepreneur like myself, I'm sure you just spit out that last sip of java you had in your mouth in complete laughter. While yes, from the outside we may appear to be living the life! I totally get this hypothesis since I signed up for this gig thinking those same exact thoughts!!! However, I think it's safe to say the only truth in the statement above is the fact I get to sip my favorite highly caffeinated tea while rockin' my early 00's Juicy Tracksuit I refuse to part with!
This my friends is where the blogtastic magic happens!!!! The home of The Trophy WifeStyle! Between this fabulous spot, I promise wayyy more fabulous in person. Black is not a fun color to photograph! My photography room & front seat of my Benz, I crank out that awesome material thousands upon thousands of you read monthly!!!
Unfortunately for me, long nights of typing out my most random of thoughts & those daily parking lot twitter sessions (If you haven't participated in a twitter party in the school parking lot have you really lived?!?!) have resulted in carpal tunnel in my left hand. Yes, I have THAT condition that I always assumed was reserved for gamers living in their parents basement. I guess us folks that are glued to our phones to get the latest and greatest stories for our sites/social channels can get things like this too. Well played blogging!!! Well freakn played!!!
Blogging 1 Courtney 0
As someone who has gone off the deep end when it comes to living a natural/organic lifestyle a handful of times now. Hence, the few times you may have spotted a photo of me on Insta with black hair cutesy of natural veggie dye before coming full circle and realizing moderation is key & brought back the golden locks. Your assumptions are correct when assuming most pharmaceuticals are a no-no to me. Have you ever read the labels on some of that stuff! Scares the crap out of me. Long story short, since pumping my system with things I cannot pronounce wasn't going to happen, I needed a more natural route to take for my carpal tunnel for days when my hand brace doesn't cut it.
My solution to stop pain now?
When pain is the problem, Curamin® is the answer!
I'm sure you folks like me with mild pain issues due to work, or even those of you that ache due to excersize, chasing toddlers around and doing daily household errand are wondering what exactly Curamin® is?! If an on again, off again health nut like myself approves, it's got to be good right ;-)
Curamin® is an award winning pain relief product that has provided life changing benefits for hundreds of thousands of people like myself around the world!!!! A #1 Selling Brand, that is safe, effective and non-addictive, Curamin® has been voted #1 for Pain Relief.
The Key to Curamin® is that it doesn’t just mask occasional pain, it gets to the source and stops it. The biggest selling point to me however was that this is a safe, effective, non-addictive herbal formula- different from over-the-counter pain meds and prescription drugs that can sometimes have negative side effects!!! No more scary labels and constantly wondering if you will be the next statistic.
Hello Curamin®. Goodbye Pain.
Curamin is available at fine health food stores nation wide. Here in Chautauqua County, we can head over to Herbs R-4-U on Foot Ave in Jamestown to pick up a bottle! The bottles are literally sitting on the first shelf you will see when walking into the store.
We always such a pleasant experience shopping at Herbs R-4-U! Whenever my daughter accompanies me, the store owner always gives her a free organic fruit wrap! Free snacks are always a hit with kids so Herbs R-4-U and the bank are her favorite places to stop on errand days lol.
Check out the store locator to find a retailer near you.
Once you have your daily aches and pains managed it's time for world domination and to work from home like a pro!!! Here are my tips I have for you after years of the at home entrepreneur life!
1. Get Ready For The Day
I can't tell you how easy it can be to start checking emails on your phone right from the comfort of you own bed (before you’re even fully awake). Sounds great to plunge into your day’s work without taking the time to get dressed—or leaving your bed. Unfortunately you’ll be surprised by how easy it is to get sucked into rolling over for a break as soon as you get hit with that not-so-fun assignment & find yourself still in your pajamas when your kids get off the bus that afternoon. Now that the kids are home, this means all that work that should of completed during your nap session will have to be done after bedtime when you should be getting your beauty sleep yourself! Make a conscious effort to leave your phone untouched until you’ve completed your morning routine (make the bed, wash your face, brush your teeth) and change into a tracksuit you didn’t sleep in. This will motivate you to work from your desk and get things done on time to avoid late nights trying to meet that deadline!
2. Set Boundaries
Set a precedent that your scheduled work time is only for working. Let your kids know that you are unavailable to play during this time & let those friends know that you aren’t free for impromptu chats & random lunch dates just because you work from home! I can't tell you how many times I've had to explain that I do indeed have deadlines so I can't just run off to Starbucks to chat on a whim. I promise this will really help to set boundaries between your personal and work life. Otherwise you end up feeling frustrated by the lack of work you’re getting done and left with disappointed loved ones who aren’t sure when they can connect with you.
3. Become Besties With Your Planner!
Your at home business will flourish the second you start planning things out! Don't have that type of workload yet? They say dress for the job you want, not for the job you have, so if being a 6 digit blogger is who you want to be, pump that content out regardless if you have 5 or 5,000 readers! When your work load picks up due to your hard work and dedication, creating that to-do list the night before will be how you get it all done and leave all of your clients satisfied with your killer work! Nothing feels more satisfying that seeing a To-do list with every last thing checked off!!!
Scheduling out your post and ads in your planner will become a life saving tactic when the busy, holiday season hits. It will be the only way you prevent yourself from becoming one of those god awful spam-bot site owners! Your planner will eventually never leave your side during working hours since it's the only way you make sure to get it all done and on time!
4. Take Time Off
If you’re self employed, it can feel like you’re “on the clock” 24/7, especially if you're a freelancer! The problem is that being on the clock doesn’t mean you’re getting paid for your work that very second and it can really burn you out in the long run! Make sure to take some time off. I'm not saying book a spa weekend with the girls, unless you really want to!!! But set days of the week off!!! For example, I do not work Saturdays and during slow seasons (Jan/Feb) no Sundays! I also take a half day on Fridays! If you have clients who contact you at all hours, enforcing some kind of office hours (if you can). Most moms who work at home do so because they want to spend more time with their families, so make taking time to be with your family without work distractions a priority!
Do you have any tips that help you work at home like a pro?! I would LOVE to hear them in the comment section below!
If you follow me on twitter, you know that I'm all about positivity and the law of attraction! I preach this stuff everyday! It's my way of life and has been for years. Just because I preach it and appear to be this happy, go lucky gal, yes, even I have my off days. I am human after all and just because I end up looking for the positives in even the darkest of times, I need to pull myself out of those funks as well.
I get messages often asking for advice on how to get out of a funk or how to get your mojo back. Makes me happy to know that people actually listen to the stuff I tweet since somedays all my tweets really are is a pep talk to my bad self. Reminders to help keep myself on track and after the prize.
I aspire to inspire and motivate you. So this is the list I have crafted up to help you, yes YOU get out of that funk. Makeup washes off so let's work on inner beauty. We are all in this together <3
1. Stop Comparing Yourself To People On The Internet
Before you even start to break this funk, stop with the comparing right now! Social media is a highlight reel of our lives. Never forget we are all human. We all struggle, cry, & break. Stop comparing your bad day to someone else's best day ever!
2. Jam Out To Some Tunes
Break out that playlist and listen to some up beat happy tunes! Have a few nostalgic songs that always bring you back to a special time or place?! This is the time to dance away to those tunes. Music is always good for the soul, so sing along and dance like nobody is watching!
3. Make A List Of Short Term & Long Term Goals
Life is all about intentions. All about energy. What are you attracting? What are you putting out there? What are you focusing on? Make a list of everything you want to see in your life and watch it manifest before your very own eyes! The first step in receiving abundance is asking the universe for it! Even the littlest of goals once reached can bring us so much joy and motivate us to conquer more.
4. Do Your Hair And Makeup
This might sound silly, but it really works!!! How can you be mad at the world when you look like a million bucks? So slap on that lipstick and rock that outfit, even if the only place you have to strut your hot self is in your own living room. Heck, if your looking THAT fab, take a selfie or two to remind yourself how fabulous you really are & then slay the day away.
5. Read Inspirational Quotes On The Internet
There is so much inspiration on the internet these days!!! Twitter is my favorite place to go chill when I'm feeling blue. I even created a list on twitter of all the motivational twitter accounts that I can't get enough of. When I'm feeling down, I reach for my phone and scroll away at my motivational twitter list! It's nice to be reminded that it's only a bad day, not a bad life and inspirational quotes really do the trick.
6. Sit Out In The Sun Or Hit Up A Tanning Salon
It's no secret that Vitamin D is a great mood shifter!!! There is a reason why we seem happier during the summer months than in the winter! Sunlight and specifically vitamin D have been proven to have significant impacts on our moods and even brain functioning! Vitamin D has also been proven to help people out with major depression, so it really does work wonders when you're having that off day. So if you live somewhere where the sun is shining, go outside and soak in those rays! If you're like me and living in what appears to be the arctic, hit up a tanning salon. A little uv ray time won't hurt you and might just get you out of that funk ;-)
7. Do Something Small That Will Make You Feel Productive
Do something on your to-do list that you have been neglecting. Just last week I was feeling super unmotivated and straight up burnt out so I decided to tackle my walkin closet. It was a disaster and needed some tender lovin & care. I completely reorganized it and tossed all the clothing items I knew I would never rock again into a bag to donate! Believe it or not, it did the trick and here I am a week later still living off of that high I got from accomplishing something that needed to be done! It really does feel good to get things done, even if they are something super minor that no one will notice but yourself.
8. Fix Your Relationships & Friendships
Forgiveness is hard, but it sure is freeing! You can't move forward if something you're feeling is holding you back. If an apology is due make it. Or if someone owes you one, ASK for it. Clear the air because emotional clutter is just as harmful as physical clutter to your mental well-being. You might find that your time being stuck in a funk can decrease drastically if everything is going well in your interpersonal relationships. Spread kindness and forgiveness around like confetti y'all!
Feeling at peace starts from the inside out. Starting a meditation practice, even if it is only a few minutes, every other day, is better than not meditating at all. Start small. Turn your phone off, or set a timer on it for the length you'd like to be mentally ~ away ~. Listen to instrumental music, or the birds chirping outside, or nothing at all. Let your thoughts float by like clouds. Notice them, but let them pass. Getting out of a funk is about re-gaining your confidence, taking action, and feeling at peace with your path. Meditation is going to help that, in big and small ways!
As you probably know, exercise is scientifically proven to put you in a better mood. Hello endorphins!!!! I’ve found that this is one of the best ways to pull me out of my funk. You can do a full workout at the gym, or just take a walk around the block . Is the baby napping? Perfect time to do some sit-ups, squats or hit up YouTube for a online yoga class! Anything that gets you moving should help you feel better! Maybe it's just me but nothing feels better than that burn after a killer workout!
I finally did it folks! I jumped on the word of the year bandwagon & honestly, I think I like it. Every year I would hear of people picking a single word to live their lives by. As interesting as it sounded to pick a power word to live by, I had a life long word. That word?
Everything in my life, everything I touched had to be fabulous in some way. Long story short, since I had a life word I figured I didn't need a word of the year. My life was just ment to be fabulous!
I took the days surrounding New Years to reflect on the past year and set my business goals for 2017! While sipping on a Mimosa one late afternoon after brunch it hit me. My life really has become just that, fabulous! I used the word so much every single day that it's just part of my life now & how I live! My own friends and even hubby associate the word fabulous with me. I then started to think about about the long term affects of adding new word to my life? If my life became fabulous because of a single word just imagine what else my life could be with the use of other words. What new word to pick was the most puzzling part of all though!! How does one top fabulous?
Here we are two weeks into January and my new word finally came to me last night after a good meditation session!!! That word?!
My life is already fabulous so why not make it epic as well?!? The funniest thing is I recently started to use this word over the last few month without even realizing it! My new word was in front of me this whole time. It just took me a minute to realize it. I'm going to blame that as a blonde moment. Now it's time for me to embrace epic!
Now that I finally have and epic word ;-) I needed to map out just how I will be using this word throughout the year! Being an overachiever at things I can't just have a word without a full on map on how this word will be affecting my life. I am one who hates surprises.
1.Make Yourself Epic ~ It's not enough just call yourself epic, you must be epic yourself! This year I plan on being the most epic version of myself possible. I want people to remember me and my work as not only fabulous, but totally epic in all areas!! I know I set the bar kind of high on this one lol.... we will see what happens....
2. You Can't Do Epic Shit With Basic People ~ Last year hubby & I weeded out a ton of negative people from our life's. If you didn't bring us happiness and totally drained us, you got the ax! We both each even lost a supposed "bestie" because all they did was spew hate and negativity. Leaving us basically talking crap about them to each other after seeing them. Friends are supposed to lift you up, not bring you down! Plus talking crap, even if it's all fact only attracts more of that into your life so long story short, once we gave those peeps the ax and the initial shock was gone, our lives were filled with peace and love!!! This year will be a continuation of exactly that except we are moving on to career peeps. If you're a jealous hater, user, manipulator, shit talker, bye!! We are all about having the biggest most positive circle of world dominators ever at our sides. We just don't have room for those not on the epic train for everyone. There is room for all of us at the top and we plan on doing epic shit with those people, not the selfish basic peeps.
3. Travel,Explore, Live That Epic Life You're Supposed To Live ~ I am travel obsessed!!!! If you just met me in 2016, you would of never guessed my world traveler ways since our travels weren't exactly that extravagant. I gave every excuse possible on the lack of exploration. My child, my job, the fact I bought a new car.... the list goes on. But in reality all those things were exactly that, excuses for not following my passion. So this year it's back to living the epic life I was ment to live!!!! Follow along on instagram so you don't miss out on my families epic expeditions! This year will be filled with them!
4. Now Is The Time To Do Something Epic ~ Sometimes the most epic ideas just come to you and in order for it to be that epic you must execute that idea immediately! As I mentioned about I am a total planner!!! Most of the time that's a good thing, but there have been a few instances in my life where I missed out on the epicness because I didn't jump asap. So 2017 will be the year I learn to take the chances and the potential risk. You just never know, that risk you took could be the most epic thing you have done so far in your life!
5. Make Life Epic ~ One can take this in many directions, as for me?! I'm going to be making home life Epic in 2017! It's no secret that I can't stand where I live! WNY and I don't really mix well. For one who preaches positivity 24/7 on twitter, I really need to take my own advice on this one!!! Negative thoughts only attract more negativity so no wonder why I'm miserable here. I'm attracting this hatred into my own life. Since I'm in control of my thoughts & life, 2017 will be the year I make WNY life Epic! I know a few of you are laughing thinking how?!?! But just watch me! WNY might not be my beloved FL, but it will be one epic place to live when the year comes to an end. You will see!
6. Do Something Epic Everyday ~ Wheather it's publishing an epic article, playing with an epic makeup pallette, reading a totally epic book, cooking up one epic meal or even siping on the most epic bottle of bubbly of all times, I WILL be doing something epic daily! One cannot be Epic without constantly doing Epic things!
Do you have a word of the year?!? Or maybe a word you live by?!
So this is a project I started this morning thinking it would take me about an or so & here I am at 3pm and just getting to posting the finished product now lol. I swear the things that appear easy peasy end up taking forever to actually finish!
I am planner obsessed!!! I have a giant Inkwells planner (shopping local!) that I legit schedule my whole life in and then I have the world domination planner you see above. Between the two, every last second of my day is mapped out. I am a creature of routine and schedules & they just make my life that much more fabulous!!
I got into a big discussion last night with a few other bloggers about planners. Of course I jumped right in and started talking up my new Inkwells planner since I'm totally obsessed with it. I was then asked how much one of those babies run & I replied back around $50. Half the girls I was chatting with were like yeah, sounds about right, when the other half just started at my like I was insane for spending that much on paper.
I The had a flashback to my blogger beginning days & kinda understood where they were coming from. That is definitely a lot to spend on something for your business if your business is yet to make a real profit.
So these printables might not be super fancy planner quality, but they are printable calendar pages with lines on them that you can print out for free!! You can even glam them up with a frame you have laying around if you wish!
No excuses now for anyone when it comes to mapping out 2017!!!!
Hope y'all have a totally kick butt 2017!!!
The goal of any website owner is to get as many pageviews as possible! What's the point of writing & shooting killer content if not a soul sees just how fabulous it is?!
Last night I took part in a fun poll in one of my favorite blogging groups MBLS about blog traffic. I was hesitant to take part at first because I assumed my numbers were going to be somewhere in the middle since some of these girls are regular guest posters for sites like Babble & Scary Mommy. Yeah, paid to write meaning they produce some killer content. The last thing I wanted was to be considered average. AGAIN! I might go off on a good ole' viral-worthy rant people relate to on HuffPost, but I definitely lack the actual writing and straight up English skills to land the types of gigs I see these girls land!
After a few minutes of creeping the poll, I eventually saw that I was one of 3 girls that took part in the poll that had traffic over 100,000! I was definitely in shock. I was finally not average for something! Talking numbers is considered so taboo that I really had no idea where I actually stood & let my own mind convince myself I wasn't killing it. While I was definitely having a proud moment, taking part in the poll also had me feeling like a dummy once the cono turned into marketing & I saw straight up where I was sucking & needed major improvement (hello Tailwind).
Here is a screenshot, timed and not cropped etc so you know this is the real deal :) Since this poll had me realize that as usual, I do things a tad bit differently than the average blogger, I thought I would share some of the Unique ways I keep my traffic over that 100k mark.
1. Meetup.com ~ Some might call me a little biased with this tip since I am the founder of one of largest all female groups in the country on the site and was the assistant organizer of one of the largest in Central Florida when I was still living in the Sunshine state, but meetup.com can help you hit that pageview jackpot with networking groups you can join! Simply search for networking groups on the site. If you live near a major city you will have so many groups to choose from it might be a tad bit overwhelming. ATTEND such groups events with a stack of business cards & mingle. People are more likely to click on your site when they know who you are, even if they only met you over a glass of wine. They met you and I promise you will get a pageview due to that exchange of hellos! They will be curios to know who you are online! Who knows, maybe you found your next biggest fan? If they really aren't into your site, at least you got a new page like or twitter follow since I'm sure they gave you a business card to their Etsy shop or real estate page to investigate as well.
2. Networking Events ~ If you're like me & currently live in the middle of nowhere with not a single meetup group worth attending since the Amish don't have the internet, check out events online and on facebook. If my small town has such events as a Young Professionals monthly mixer, I'm sure you can find one in your neck of the woods too! Just like I mentioned above, people will give you that view & even share your content if they know who you are! People love to say "Hey, I know her" when you do totally awesome things like score big time campaign! Totally worth checking out.
3. Facebook ~ This is obviously a no brainer! But besides dropping your latest blog post link on your business page, join facebook groups. And no! I'm not talking blogging chore thread groups, groups that fit within your niche. For example, I am a wannabe chef. Therefore I joined as many food and recipe groups as I could possibly find on facebook and I share my recipes FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE (when permitted) into these groups. Besides getting amazing reach this way, you will be pretty shocked at how many people (not bloggers, REAL people looking for whatever it is you shared) click on your link & even leave you comments! Hello new readers!!!! I will warn you however, if you do this, you will find dozens of chatty "fans" who message you about how you created things and the why behind it all the time since you are a member of the same group lol. Just go with it since they do share your content with their friends ;-)
4. Your Personal Facebook Page ~ I have a confession to make! Twitter people > Facebook people. It's not that I hate the people I know in real life, I actually love all the cute baby spam & happy post!!! It's just that they don't get my sarcasm & that they shouldn't take me too seriously. On twitter I can post as unfiltered as I want and know one bats an eye. Facebook, I have to try & censor myself to avoid people thinking I need a straight jacket. If you're on my personal page you are probably laughing right now because for someone who claims to hate facebook I do post at least once a day on my personal page! The gods honest truth behind my posting as much as possible is because I made my personal page into a VIP type of page. Family members, friends, blogging buddies, networking event folks, PR & business peeps, they are all there!!! Me posting keeps me in people's feeds. And you know what? My blog gets consistent views from these 900+ folks since I don't have to pay for reach! Plus, I know when one of my blogger buddies shares a post onto their personal page, I'm more likely to click on it since it must be a brag moment! My curiosity gets me wondering what awesomeness it could be so I assume others must do the same.
5. Facebook Ads ~ I know, you hate me for saying the worst suggestion of all! I'm suppose to think Facebook ads are the devil and boycott them. But with some trial and error & having a few of my favorite blogging networks pay ridiculous amounts to promote post of mine via Facebook ads, I will give my overall suggestion. If you have a post already killing it, PAY THE FREAKN $6-$10! I have had posts go viral off of only $6 BUT they were already performing well on their own. They just needed that extra push to get shares. Have a viral post? Make it go super viral and pay the high dollar amount Facebook suggest. One of my networks did this on a viral post and my blog traffic went up to over 200k back in August! Crazyness!!!! Now if you have a post doing horrible, I hate to say it, but that $6 will not save you clicks wise so don't do it unless you plan on shelling out a decent amount of cash to promote your failing post. Even then I would say it's too risky & just move on to new content.
6. Instagram Stories ~ Just do it!!! It's INSANE how many people watch your stories & click over to your profile and even click your blog link! Too scared to shoot video? Start out posting photos and work your way into the videos. You will be hooked after you compare your insta stats to before you used stories & after. The best part of all? Instagram shows you who is watching you. To all my fellow marketing nerds this is a huge game changer. Click on the non blogger names that show up over & over & see what they post themselves. Use this info to figure out who your true loyal followers are & what they must like about your site. You can now cater your content to your loyal readers and followers meaning more pageviews!
7. Humanize Yourself ~ It doesn't matter what social platform you use, people like to follow people they identify with. Google Kim K & marketing and you will read all about how she used this type of marketing to make her millions! Know one wants to follow a cookie cutter robot! They want exciting! We have Better Homes & Gardens, Womans Day & Pinterest covering our editorial needs! Now I'm not saying spill your life story on the World Wide Web, save that for your nearest and dearest, but share cute everyday moments and thoughts. Drinking something yummy tonight? Share a picture of it! I bet a handful of people love that cocktail & would love to tell you. Score a killer deal on your latest shopping trip? Spill the secret since we all love saving that cash! If your tip was great, people will be back for more! Did your kid do something ridiculously horrible yet funny when you take a step back and think about the situation? All the other moms on the internet would love to hear this since this has happened to them too & it makes them feel normal. Reach a life milestone? Let people know. People LOVE to say congratulations via the like button. I think you get the point.... Humanizing yourself will get you those pageviews since people now identify with you. You are their online bestie!
8. Guest Posting on Mega Sites ~ I was a hater of guest posting for the longest time! Convinced it was a scam to get said mega site pageviews and them alone, leaving me high and dry. Then it happened. I had an article up on HuffPost earn that awesome yellow "promoted" flag on my HuffPost contributor profile & that article was then edited by an editor, moved to the front page of HuffPost Parents & then HuffPost social shared. I went viral. Unfortunately, that post didn't lead to the million pageviews I was hoping for, BUT I had my Facebook page linked at the bottom of my article & that article earned me a ridiculous amount of new Facebook followers, leading to new pageviews on future post on my own site. So I will say I am now a fan of sharing content on mega sites IF IT IS AWESOME enough to get promoted by the site to eventually earn pageviews.
9. Pinterest ~ Pinterest has been my true game-changer this year for me & the social network I'm going to be focusing on the remainder of the year. No, I'm not talking just pinning, but pinning each of my posts to multiple boards, sharing content into GROUP BOARDS and designing bigger/bolder images. What are group boards?! A group board works like a regular Pinterest board. The only difference is that along with the board creator, other people are also allowed to pin. Meaning a ton of people see your pin! I'm convinced you can get killer traffic with group boards alone if you're members of the right ones!!!! I have also been gradually updating my blog images since about May-ish of this past year to make them taller and easier to read and my traffic really has jumped! I was an idiot when I first started blogging and would pin Instagram squares! I'm an owner to a viral square pin so I never realized that I had won the Pinterest lotto with that one and that NEVER happens since people hate squares! Once I switched to long vertical photos with bold writing, bam! Repin mania! I honestly believe that in the next few months Pinterest will replace twitter as my number one traffic source. It's just going to take me some time to fix my content & figure out Tailwind! What's Tailwind?!? Something I totally suck at so google it ;-)
10.QUALITY CONTENT ~ Before you publish a blog or social post ask yourself: Would I share/pin/RT/like this if I didn’t write it? If the answer is no, move on. Restructure the post. Come up with better captions if your photography isn't the greatest. Think about what emotion your post instills in the reader. Are you teaching them something new? Making them laugh? Connecting with them? Some of my most shared post have been the simplest to create and write! Just take a look at my twitter account and some of my most random thoughts have been RT'd a zillion times because I simply made someone laugh! That simple RT'd giggle reached new potential readers and followers equaling pageviews! Each social network has it's own personality and feel, so figure out where your content fits in & roll with it!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.