As most of you know my hubby is OBSESSED with all things peanut butter! I swear half my dessert recipes on this site are peanut butter based because of his obsession! Long story short, I’m constantly trying to come up with new desserts for him! Peanut butter pie is his absolute favorite and it hit me one day! Why not make a fluffier version of the pie filling and use it as a dip?!? My idea was literally genius since not only is it tasty, it takes way less time to whip together than making a pie!! Enjoy!!!
• 8 oz cream cheese
• 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding mix
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
• 8 oz Whipped Topping
• Reese's Miniatures
• Reese's Chips (can be found with chocolate chips at market)
• Reese’s Pieces
• 1 Reese’s Cup
Mix the cream cheese with the pudding mix until smooth. This will take a few minutes.
Pour in 1 cup milk.
Add the peanut butter and mix.
Fold in the Whipped Topping.
Pour one cup Reese’s Chips & Half Cup Reese’s Pieces. Mix slowly so you do not break any candies!
Pour into a serving bowl. Top with Reese’s Miniatures, Pieces & Chips! Use a large Reese’s as a center.
Serve with cookies & enjoy!
Y’all know once fall hits hubby and I are glued to our TV!! Hello football season!!!! Honestly, football watch parties are best way for us Western New Yorkers to stay occupied once the snow hits!!! So when we heard a wireless home audio system made by Bowers & Wilkins hit the market? Omg!!! FINALLY, a wireless home audio system with the high quality we expect and the high performance we have been waiting for. WooHoo!!!
Since football watch parties are our thing, you best believe we have tried many wireless home audio systems in the past since wireless audio systems are the new standard for convenience and whole-home connectivity! Plus, we want to feel like we are actually at the games we watch! We are extra like that!! Unfortunately, most systems we tried were total flops! Low quality & breaks in the sound, which really is the make or break when it comes to an audio system!!!
Let’s just say our football watch parties will
never be the same again thanks to the Bowers & Wilkins Wedge, Bar & Bass System! Finally the high-end, super reliable wireless audio we have always wanted in the comfort of our own living room!!!
How does all this wireless sound system fabulousness work?!?
Well I’ll let me explain!
The legendary Bowers & Wilkins room-filling sound with incredible clarity is created by a 120-degree Formations Wedge’s cabinet that utilizes Formation Wedge Technology so it can deliver that awesome wired quality sound, but WIRELESS! The astonishing high range of sound is made by the Decoupled Double Dome Tweeter.
The Bowers & Wilkins Bass is what is responsible for that expressive sound you can hear and feel throughout the room!! It’s enhanced with deep and authentic bass sound optimized in real time thanks to the Dynamic EQ. The subwoofer performs at a higher level, delivering significantly more bass without distortion. Combined with the Class D Amplified that supplies 250W RMS power for high volume levels and minimal distortion, this system will set the new standard when it comes to wireless audio systems.
Discover the new standard in wireless audio with the Bowers and Wilkins Bar!!! This multi-room and powerful soundbar streams wireless sound with legendary audio quality through nine optimized drive units. This wide sound-stage experience for music and movies has a dedicated center channel so the dialogue will be crisp and easy to hear while watching your favorite TV show & movies. Do not only did your game days get better, your family movie nights did too!!!
Want to experience the increase Bowers & Wilkins unique wireless audio experience yourself?!? Just head to your local Best Buy. After checking out this epic wireless audio home system for yourself, you can save $200 when you decide to purchase the Formation Bar & Formation Bass for your home!!! ~ in-store only and limited time offer valid until September 7, 2019.
Struggling with healthy snack ideas?!? I know I crave things like gummy bears like crazy, but I know they aren’t exactly the best thing for me. Everyone claims to grab a piece of fruit when you get that candy craving, but it usually doesn’t do the trick. While I do have a full belly, I’m still craving sugar!!! Then I discovered Yogurt Bark! The frozen yogurt makes me feel like I’m eating ice cream and my candy cravings go away!!!! Literally my new favorite summer snack! Enjoy
• 2 Cups Blueberry Greek Yogurt
• Parchment Paper
Take a piece of parchment paper and lay it out on a baking pan. This will make your bark remove from the pan effortlessly. Spread out 2 cups of blueberry greek yogurt on to the parchment paper.
Sprinkle blueberries onto your Yogurt. Place in the freezer for 2+ hours.
Remove from freezer.
Break into pieces. Serve & enjoy!
Another fabulous Big Bounce America weekend has come and gone! We had so much fun at last years Big Bounce America event in Buffalo, that we had to go back again this year! We heard that there were so many new additions to the event that we just HAD to check them out!!!
Since we like to think of ourselves as pros at this point, I figured I would share a few tips since so many people keep asking me if the Junior Session is “safe” from crazy older kids? I figured I would give everyone some peace of mind here and tell you yes!!!! Your kiddos are safe and give you a few other fabulous tips you may need to enjoy your day at the Big Bounce America!!
1. Be Prepared To Run ~ while I feel like adults will have just as much fun as the kiddos, be prepared to run all over that bounce house! It wasn’t just my daughter bouncing off at lighting speed. Everywhere I would look I would see a parent racing after their kiddo. You don’t realize how fast your kids are until you look away for 2 seconds and they are off to another corner of the bounce house! So much fun, but you will literally lose 729202 calories from all that bouncing and chasing you will do! No need to work out for about a week now lol.
2. Pick A Meeting Spot ~ Just Incase you do lose your kiddo, before you start to even bounce, choose a meeting spot. If your kiddo loses you, they know where to head. We chose the DJ booth since it was smack in the middle. Easy to find and you can still have fun if you get separated bouncing to the tunes! Thankfully we did not have to use our meeting spot, but it did give me peace of mind knowing we had one just Incase the unthinkable happened!
3. Who Can Bounce?? ~ Any kids aged 7 & under and their parents/caretakers!!! No big kids allowed which is nice if you have little ones. Unfortunately this does mean if you are the mama to a few older kids and want to attend Big Bounce America as a family, you will need to attend the older kid sessions since older kids are not permitted.
4. What Goes On Inside The Bounce House? ~ Inside the bounce house they have inflatable activities such as basketball hoops, obstacle runs! They have inflatable chill out areas (big boats, oversized sofas, palm trees etc), inflatable animals and characters for you to grab a photo with, slides, ball pits and all manner of awesome entertainment!!! There is also an awesome DJ Spinning age appropriate tunes such as Frozen and Dora the Explore. So fun and nice since every kid trying to do these activities is under 7! You don't have to worry about too much since all the kids are pretty young! No fighting etc, just a bunch of little ones having fun.
5. Bring Water! ~ While yes, Big Bounce America does have a water stand with Dixi Cups, I would recommend bringing your own water. You will be crazy thirsty after all that bouncing and depending on how your event is set up, the water station may be far away. Our station was on the complete opposite end of the Main bounce house. Bring a water bottle! You will thank me later!!!
Have you been to the Big Bounce America?
How many of you live in a small town without those fabulous chain donut places that make all the crazy donuts!!!!???? If you’re like me, you get jealous everyday when you scroll insta and see all those crazy yet today delicious treats!
When I spotted cookie monster donuts a few months back, I was like omg!! I can do that at home and you best believe I did!!! They came out just as cute as the chain places if you ask me! Enjoy!!
• Plain Donuts
• Blue Frosting
• Large Candy Eyes
• Bite Sized Chocolate Chip Cookies
Take a plain donut and frost it with the blue frosting.
Place two candy eyes on the donut.
Stick a bite sized chocolate chip cookie onto the donut.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.