This post was sponsored by OREO as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
O my yum!!!!!! If you’ve been following me on the Gram, you know it’s a goal of mine to try the latest OREO cookies as soon as they hit the shelves. The second I find out a new flavor has been released, I’m off to Walmart to scoop up a package and report to y’all my opinion!!!! They are always so yummy and something this Mama looks forward to. I guess it’s safe to call me an OREO connoisseur at this point lol.
If you haven't hit the cookie aisle at Walmart in awhile, OREO has officially launched TWO NEW FLAVORS! OREO Dark Chocolate and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies!!!! Try and tell me these two new flavors aren’t totally drool-worthy!!!!
OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies
If you’re a chocolate lover, OREO Dark Chocolate Cookies are a must!!! Dark chocolate-flavored creme, sandwiched between two classic Oreo chocolate wafers. This new flavor will definitely help you embrace the darkness and add a dose of playful excitement to the shorter and colder days ahead.
OREO Carrot Cake Cookies
Take a delicious break with OREO Carrot Cake Cookies, a new twist on the favorite cookie of millions around the world. This beyond delicious cookie is filled with cream cheese frosting flavored creme. I know I will be having my cake and eating it too with these OREO Carrot Cake Cookies!!! Yum!!!!
Try Before You Buy!
That’s right folks! You’re not seeing things!!!!! If you want to try these tasty new OREO flavors before you commit to buying the whole package, OREO at Walmart is celebrating “The Stuf Inside” and invites you to join them this weekend, February, 14th through 17th. These beyond delicious events will be showcasing the new OREO flavors Dark Chocolate and Carrot Cake! You’ll not only have the opportunity to score free OREO samples, but there will also be fun games, giveaways and cute swag items too! Nothing better than free, so you know where you will be finding me this weekend!
To find a participating store near you visit OREOStuf.com.
If you’re wanting more information on the new OREO flavors for 2019, you will want to double check and make sure you’re following OREO on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram as well. That way you can keep a lookout for any posts about special OREO events and more yummy info about these delicious new flavors!
OREO Carrot Cake Dip
I have been making Carrot Cake Dip for a few years now, but it was always lacking something. I felt like my recipe wasn’t 100%. The second I spotted OREO Carrot Cake Cookies, omg!!! I just HAD to whip up my Carrot Cake Dip and add my new secret ingredient, OREO Carrot Cake Cookies. Safe to say this dip will now be a regular dessert as long as OREO Carrot Cake Cookies are on the shelves at my local Walmart!!
• 8 oz Whipped Topping
• 2/3 cup carrot cake mix
• 3.4 oz cheesecake pudding mix (1 pkg)
• 1/2 cup milk
• OREO Carrot Cake Cookies
Take your Whipped Topping and scoop the whole 8oz container into a large mixing bowl.
Add your cheesecake pudding mix & 2/3 cup of Carrot Cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
Pour a 1/2 cup of milk into the large mixing bowl.
Scoop into a serving bowl.
Take several Oreo Carrot Cake Cookies and break them into pieces. Add those pieces to the top of your Carrot Cake Dip.
Serve & Enjoy!
Have you tried the OREO Dark Chocolate and OREO Carrot Cake Cookies?
Omg! So who has seen that Princess Toast vitamin commercial one million times?!?! I’m not even a TV fan. Only time the thing is on is if my hubby is watching sports and yet, I see that commercial ALL THE TIME! I watched it so many times that I could care less about the vitamins, but just had to make what I envisioned Princess Toast to be!
This past Sunday we had a total family lazy day. We literally wore pajamas all day and when we spotted the princess Toast commercial when hubby was watching basketball, my daughter and I decided to go to the kitchen and make our very own version of Princess Toast! Enjoy!!!
• Whipped Cream Cheese
• Food Coloring
Take your whipped cream cheese and divide it into cups. You will want a cup for each color cream cheese you choose to spread on your toast. Then add your food coloring to each individual cup.
Spread your cream cheese onto your toast.
Add sprinkles for an added princess touch.
Serve & enjoy!
Show or hands!!! Who loves unicorns?!!! Obviously YOU since you have clicked on over to this mystical unicorn tutorial!!!!!
I have been wanting to create a unicorn notebook for a pretty long time now. However, I couldn’t find the right notebook. I had it in my head that I would be able to find glittery notebooks everywhere, but I was sadly mistaken.
Then one day while browsing all the fabulousness at Hobby Lobby, I stumbled upon holographic notebooks. Jackpot!!!!!! Even better than glitter if you ask me. The best part is, they are $1! Once I had the holographic notebook in my possession, it was pretty comical to me that I would spot these holographic notebooks everywhere. Dollar Tree, Walmart!!! So if you’re wanting to craft up your own Unicorn D.I.Y Holographic Notebook, Holographic notebooks aren’t as rare as glitter to find, so you are in luck!!! Enjoy!!!
1. Take your gold glitter foam paper and cut out a unicorn horn. Then glue it to your holographic notebook.
2. Next, glue your flowers onto the top edge of the holographic notebook. I suggest placing the flowers where you want them placed before gluing them down. That way they are placed perfectly!
3. Stick on those unicorn eyes! If you choose to not use stickers, you can always use a black sharpie and draw eyes.
4. Glue two foam hearts onto the holographic notebook for unicorn cheeks.
5. Let your Unicorn D.I.Y Holographic Notebook Dry.
6. You now have the most mystical notebook in the land!!!! Enjoy!!!
ahhhhhh teddy bear toast!!!! It’s been years since I’ve crafted up a few teddy bears for my daughter. I would make teddy bear toast all the time when she first started eating things like toast! It was a favorite of hers until she turned into the pickiest eater of all times and decided she no longer liked peanut butter.
Even though I was pretty bummed she no longer enjoyed peanut butter, I really couldn’t blame her. I hated peanut butter as a little one too. The texture just bothered me so much! However, when we were grocery shopping the other day, we strolled by the peanut butter and my daughter did the most epic thing ever. Asked to buy peanut butter. Of course I tossed a jar in the cart and whipped up some teddy bear toast the next day. So nice after a 2-3 year hiatus, my daughter is now once again a peanut butter lover.
• Wheat Bread
• Peanut Butter
Take a banana. Peel it and spice it up.
Next take your toast or just plain ole bread and cover it in peanut butter. Then take two bananas and make bear ears! Take one more banana and make a cute bear nose.
Now take those blueberries and place two on the teddy bear toast as teddy bear eyes. Then place another blueberry on the top of the teddy bear nose!
Ta-Da!!!! You now have cute & adorable Teddy Bear Toast!!!!
The perfect treat for toddlers and even older kiddos that love teddy bears. Enjoy!!!
Thing 1 and Thing 2 are definitely a few of the most iconic Dr.Seuss characters of all times!!! I mean seriously, can that kooky blue hair get any more awesome? I thing not! Hehe get it?!?!? THING!!!!! That’s why today we are sharing how to make this super duper fun
List of Supplies
• Colored cardstock paper
• Marker pen
• Craft glue
1. Print and cut out the pattern from the given template. Trace the template patterns on the selected cardstock papers. Trace the 2 circles on white cardstock papers and the rest of the patterns on red colored cardstock paper.
2. Prepare 2 cm x 10 cm strips from blue cardstock papers (you can also use craft paper for this step).
3. Make quilled teardrop shapes with the blue paper strips. Make as many as you want for the hair of the thing 1 and thing 2.
4. Grab the cut out pattern, prepared in step 1. Place the rectangular cut out on a flat surface vertically. Stick the feet cut outs on the bottom side of the vertical rectangle. Keep enough space on the top side of the vertical rectangle for the head (big circle) and stick the hand cut outs on 2 sides of the vertical rectangle. Use a black sharpie or marker pen to draw the faces of the ting 1 and thing 2. Also write down ‘Thing 1’ and ‘Thing 2’ on the small circle cut outs.
5. Attach the head on the top end of the vertical rectangle and attach the small round cut out on the middle of the rectangle.
6. Apply craft glue along the top open side of the head.
7. Place the quilled teardrop shapes on the glued part, with their pointy side facing outside.
8. Add another layer of quilled teardrop shapes to the previous layer. Glue the second layer outside. Once you are done gluing the quilled shapes. Keep it on the flat surface until the glue is dried completely.
9. Wasn’t that fun and easy! Grab more papers and make the other ‘Thing’ craft.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.