Boozy Easter Eggs!!!!! My Grandmother’s birthday just happens to be April 1st, which happens to be April Fools fools day. Her favorite wine just happens to be Sutter Home, so last year I made her Boozy Easter Eggs and placed them in an Easter Basket. Figured it would be a gift that would sure make everyone giggle AND one my Grandmother would enjoy since she does love her wine!!!!
The Boozy Easter Eggs were such a hit with my family, that I decided this Easter season I would make the eggs for y’all over here on the blog!!!!
The plastic eggs can be found at Dollar Tree and you can purchase the mini Sutter Home bottles at any store that sells wine for ridiculously cheap. My local store even sells four packs for around $6! Perfect for an Easter gift for your besties or a Grandmother like mine who loves her wine!
Cheers & Happy Easter!
• Large Plastic Easter Eggs (Dollar Tree)
• Easter Grass
• Jelly Beans
• Sutter Home Mini Wine Bottles
1. Fill each plastic Easter Egg with Easter grass.
2. Place your mini Sutter Home Wine bottles in the plastic Easter Eggs.
3. Sprinkle in a few jelly beans.
4. Close the plastic Easter Eggs.
5. Hand out to your besties!!! Happy Easter!!
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.