The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Question of the day: What's better than birthday cake?
Answer: A birthday cake smoothie!!! Until last week, I didn't think it was possible for cake to be associated with anything healthy! A bit of experimenting with a huge bag of protein powder I received in a PR package taught me otherwise.
My goal is to be healthier this year without cutting out all those delicious flavors that I love! So expect a lot of tasty, yet totally healthy treats coming from me this month!!!!
If you’re someone like me that wants to be healthy, but needs their food to taste delicious, this is the shake for you!! Get all of that healthy nutrition you’re craving this New Year while sipping away on Birthday Cake!!!! Enjoy!!!
• 2 cups of Almond Milk
• 1 cup of Plain or Vanilla Yogurt (to thicken)
• 2 tablespoons of Raw Honey
• 1 Banana
• 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
• 1 teaspoon Butter Extract
• 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
• 4 tablespoons of Cheesecake Instant Pudding Mix
• Handful of Ice
• 1/4 cup of Sprinkles
1. Start by placing all ingredients (except sprinkles) in a blender.
2. Blend on high until smooth.
3. Add sprinkles and blend for about 10 seconds.
4. Pour in your shaker or mason jar & harnish with any extra sprinkles.
5. Serve and enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!