The Breadcrumbs widget will appear here on the published site.
Yummmmmm!!!! Cheese!!!!! I’m definitely a cheese addict that’s for sure!!! Just can’t get enough. I’m the girl who will forever order mozzarella sticks everywhere she goes. So when I found out breaded cheese curds were a thing omg!!! You best believe I worked on perfecting my cheese curd recipe.
So easy to make!!!
And a whole lot cheaper than ordering them from a restaurant!
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 eggs
• 2 cups panko bread crumbs
• 1 Tablespoon Milk
• 12 ounces Frozen White Cheddar Cheese Curds
• Cooking spray
1. Pour Milk into eggs & mix.
2. Dredge the frozen cheese curds in the flour.
3. Then dip the cheese curds in the egg.
4. Coat the cheese curds with panko crumbs.
4. Lay the breaded cheese curds on the air fryer tray & place them in the air fryer.
5. Lightly spritz the cheese curds with cooking spray
6. Air Fry the cheese curds at 350 degrees for 3 minutes. Then remove from air fryer and flip the curds. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until the curds are light brown, crispy, and begin to melt.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
The Recommended Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Blog Search will appear here on the published site.
results for you
We've got nothin'!