This post was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine #WHATULUV
Being a mom is the toughest job of them all! Some might even say it's a roller coaster ride!!! For 18+ years of your life you completely live for someone else. Throughout the years though us parents learn to value the things that help us get through the day and make our lives a little bit easier – from a best mom friend who always has our back to great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs).
There will be just as many hectic days as fabulous ones, but it's safe to say none of us moms would trade it for the world! Those fabulous days somehow always overshine the bumpy ones & when reminiscing back to my daughters itty bitty days, all I am is smiles.
One thing moms tend to do is ignore our own needs! Especially at the very beginning of the mommy journey. As we welcome in the New Year, perhaps the best resolution for us parents is to a little bit of “Me Time.” If I have one bit of advice to give to new or expecting mama it would be to MAKE TIME FOR YOUR SELF A PRIORITY AND DO THE THINGS YOU LUV! Just do it. That little bit of "Me Time" will save your sanity, especially on those rough days.
I already know though, you're too busy to cater to yourself right?!? I even fell into that rut when my daughter was first born. I'm here to say you DO have time. You just have to prioritize it. "Me Time" doesn't have to be some extravagant event either.
I have compiled a list of "Me Time" activities you can engage in, in the comfort of your own home!!! When your kiddo is napping, when the kiddo is down for the count at night or even when you just get a little random break in the day, take that time to do you! And do the things you luv. You will totally thank yourself later for it!!! When mom is happy everyone is happy after all ;-)
1. Tea Time! Brew Your Favorite Tea & Snack On Some Biscuits
2. Have An At Home Yoga Session
4. Write Out Your Life Goals/ Make A Bucketlist
5. Attempt A At Home Workout Session (YouTube Is Filled With Videos!)
7. Attempt Something From Your Pinterest Boards
8. Complete A Project You've Been Putting Off
9. . Lay On Your Back & Marvel At Your Complete & Utter Smallness In Comparison To The Rest Of The Universe
10. Challenge Your Mind. Complete A Crossword, Sudoku, Or If You're Feeling Ambitious, A Rubik's Cube.
11. Give Yourself A Manicure
12. Make A Facemask
13. Watch Makeup YouTube Tutorials
14. Attempt A YouTube Tutorial
15. Treat Yourself To Something You Want, Not Need!! While Online Shopping
16. Try That New Bottle Of Wine You Have Been Eying
17. Try Concocting The Latest Tipsy Bartender Drink
18. FaceTime Your Bestie Over A Craft Beer 6pk
19. Take A Bubble Bath While Siping Some Bubbly
20. Create A Beer 6Pk And Do A Beer Tasting
21. Bake Your Favorite Dessert
22. Attempt A Tasty Recipe Video
23. Buy Your Favorite Snacks & Relax
24. Order Your Favorite Takeout
25. Raid The Bunk Candy Section While Shopping To Save For A Me Time Pig Out Session
26. Make A Wishlist At Your Favorite Online Store
27. Download An Ebook
28. See Who's On Facebook Messenger For A Chat Session
29. Check Out What's Trending On Twitter
30. Search The Popular Page On Instagram For New Accounts To Follow
32. Email A Friend
33. Sit Outside & Enjoy The Sunset
34. Watch A Motivational Ted Talk Online
35. Text A Friend Or Loved One
36. Read Your Favorite Magazines
37. Catch Up On The Latest Celebrity Gossip
38. Pick Up A Book
39. Make A Vision Board
40. Download Some New Tunes
41. Give Yourself A Pedicure
42. Get Out The Styling Tools And Try A New Hair Style
43. Deep Condition Your Hair
44. Light Up A Secented Candle & Relax
45. Take Fun Selfies To Remind Yourself How Fabulous You Are. You might Just Get A New Profile Photo
46. Watch A Movie
47. Start A New Netflix Series
48. Take A Nap
49. Jam Out To Your Favorite Tunes
50. Challenge Yourself To A Game Of Solitaire.
As the official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs is always committed to providing moms and dads with value. They recognize that parenting can be difficult, so diapering shouldn’t be. Luvsconducted a formal poll of moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. The survey found that:
• Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
• 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from houseworkthan dinner with their celebrity crush.
• 87% of moms agree that the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
• Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
•Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
Luvs recently introduced the new and improved Luvs Ultra LeakguardDiapers with NightLock Plus™. Softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands.
Luvs is offering a great money-saving opportunity with a $1 print-at-home coupon.
• Visit http://www.coupons.com/brands/luvs-coupons/ to access a Luvs coupon of $1 off any one diaper pack.
• Print the coupon at home and use it at any mass, discount or grocery stores where Luvs Diapers are sold.
• All Luvs Diapers are included in this particular offer, except trial/travel sized diaper packs.
• Print-at-Home coupons expire 30 days from the date the coupon is printed by the consumer.
CourtneyLynne is former model turned mommy & wifey! When not blogging all things foodie, fashion, travel, mom life & straight up fabulousness to the masses, she can be found chasing her toddler around in 6in stilettos & laughing at her own jokes her glass of wine told her to tell.