So who here has had the chance to visit Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!?! The new attraction area just happened to open on my birthday, June 30th! Just in time for our family’s annual July Forth vacation which just happened to be at Disney World this year.
Obviously, the first place we dashed to once in the parks was Toy Story Land! We rode both Slinky Dog Dash & Swirling Aliens and omg!!!! Totally epic! So obviously, now
that I’m back from the happiest place on earth, I had to get to work on a few Toy Story themed crafts! Today’s craft? Toy Story D.I.Y Jello Cups. Enjoy!
1. Take your lime green pipe cleaners and cut them into thirds.
2. Now take your lime green poms & use your super Glue to glue them to the lime green pipe cleaners to make an alien antenna.
3. Once your alien antennas are nice and dry, take your super glue and glue them to your plastic dessert cups.
4. While your plastic dessert cups are drying, it’s time to make your lime green jello. Just follow the directions on the Jello box. One regular sized box of jello fills three plastic dessert cups. So keep this in mind when making the Alien Jello Cups for parties.
5. Fill your plastic dessert cups up!
6. Place your jello cups onto a plate so you can move them in and out of the refrigerator with ease.
7. Take the plastic lids that came with your plastic dessert cups and close up your jello cups so you don’t spill on your way to the refrigerator.Take your jello cups to the refrigerator to the refrigerator and let them turn from liquid to jello!
8. Once your jello is in a nice solid state, it’s time to take your candy eyes and make your jello cups look like the Toy Story Alien!
9. Serve & Enjoy