So who here has had the chance to visit Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!?! The new attraction area just happened to open on my birthday, June 30th! Just in time for our family’s annual July Forth vacation which just happened to be at Disney World this year.
Obviously, the first place we dashed to once in the parks was Toy Story Land! Shockingly, lines weren’t that bad when the parks opened. We arrived at 8am and only waited 20 minutes for the new Alien Swirling Saucers! 30 minutes for the new Slinky Dog Dash Coaster! Definitely pays to get there at opening.
Alien Swirling Saucers was a total blast! I’m so happy Toy Story Land is now at Hollywood Studios because it was always my least favorite park, but my daughters favorite since they have Disney Junior and a Sofia the First Meet-and Greet. Now I have a section of the park I can enjoy just as much as my daughter enjoys Disney Junior & my hubby Star Wars! Yay for Disney’s Hollywood Studios now being a park for the whole family!
1. Take your green paper plate and cut it in half with your scissors. You will instantly have an Alien shaped head.
2. Once you have two paper plate Alien heads, grab that glue stick and glue three eyes onto each Alien.
3. Now take another green paper plate and draw/cut out an Alien antenna.
4. When you have two Alien antennas, take your glue stick and glue an antenna onto each Alien.
5. While your eyes and antennas are drying, take your black sparkle foam paper and cut out four Alien ears.
6. Glue those ears onto your Aliens
7. Now for the fun part! Take your black marker and draw a mouth on each Alien. I suggest practicing on a blank piece of paper to perfect your technique before drawing on your plate.
8. & just like that, you have two Toy Story Aliens!