Disclosure: This post about sharing your Chiquita smile is being compensated by Chiquita as part of my membership with Mom It Forward Blogger Network.
It' pretty obvious that Disney holds a dear place in my heart! For god sake Disney has it's very own section on my site. Safe to say the obsession is real folks!
Spending more years than I can remember living in Central Florida & returing for a visit every chance I get these days, taking advantage of my annual pass & wandering the parks was my number one hobby! I dedicated, (yes dedicated ) so much time to my Disney obsession that it was an ongoing joke between my family & I that I mind as well just move into Cinderella's Castle. I would always reply back with "I'm just waiting on the invite from Disney to move in! I'm ready when they are!"
People ask me all the time which Disney Park is my all time favorite. Since I feel it's almost impossible to narrow a fav down to one, I would have to go with a tie between Magic Kingdom & Epcot.
A day at Magic Kingdom is like living my favorite childhood movies in real life, plus there is nothing more magical than Cinderella's castle.
Then the foodie/wino inside of me has a total love affair with Epcots deliciousness! Nothing better than drinking (& sometimes eating) "around the word" with friends.
Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort Fun Facts!
● Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is not like regular roller coasters, each mine car in this coaster is mounted in a cradle-like pivot, which allows it to swing side to side independently of the others. Find out more at Disney Fun Facts.
● It’s a Small World® attraction appears in all of the Disney theme parks worldwide, including Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Read more about it at Disney Fun Facts.
● Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attraction has been a Magic Kingdom® Park favorite since the park first opened in 1971 in California. Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida has now doubled the fun! Find out how at Disney Fun Facts
Epcot®: at Walt Disney World® Resort Fun Facts!
● There are 5.7 million gallons of water in the Caribbean Coral Reef aquarium in Epcot®! Disney Fun Facts
● Did you know that Epcot® was the second theme park to be built in the Walt Disney World® Resort? Find out more at Disney Fun Facts
• Did you know there are over 1,000 Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney World® Resort? Do you want to know where one of them is => Disney Fun Facts
Do you want to know another fun fact?
You, yes YOU have a chance to win a Disney World® Resort Vacation! That’s right one of my readers has a chance to win a trip to the happiest place on earth! All you have to do is share your Chiquita smile and you could win a Walt Disney World® vacation from Chiquita!
How is that for fun facts?
Entering the contest is easy peasy. There are 4 easy steps and one of them is sharing your Chiquita Smile #JustSmileContest on your social media channels and bam! You’re entered! Told you it was easy!
For more info ~ http://shareyourchiquitasmile.com/
I decided that my Sofia obsessed daughter would have the best chance of our family winning this contest since she is the cutest out of the three of us. So here is Haylie being her goofy self & using her Chiquita Banana as a phone & smiling away! Why she chose to pose this way? Nobody knows!!! Ahhhh to be four & have this much imagination again.
Omg before I let y'all go, I might just have ONE MORE FACT!!
One of my fabulous readers also has a chance to win a Chiquita Prize Pack (valued at $50).
Selected winner will receive:
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents in the Continental States and Canada (except Quebec).
No Purchase is necessary. Must be 18+ to enter 50 US/DC/CAN (excl Quebec) Contest Ends on 6/19. SEE RULES: http://bit.ly/22zJSCG
You can enter the Chiquita Prize Pack Giveaway below by entering the Giveaway Tools Form.
My name is CourtneyLynne. I'm a mommy, wifey & a complete Disney nut! Lived in Celebration, the town Disney built for more years than I can remember & spent every free moment frolicking threw the parks thinking of ways I could take over Cinderella's castle ;-)