PayPal is easy peasy to use with One Touch! No need for Back-to-School shoppers like myself to type in credit card information or re-enter usernames and passwords over and over when you pay with PayPal. So no reason not to get my daughters school shopping done soaking in those last few days of summer rays! All I need is my iPhone since PayPal has my payment info stored! Plus PayPal’s exclusive offers with select retailers can make Back to School shopping even more affordable.
Visit paypal.com/backtoschool to see the best ways to save money!
Donations made through the PayPal Giving Fund will receive a 1% match from PayPal during the Back-to-School Season, August 12 – August 31, 2016. So get to shopping folks & help kids in need while getting your kiddo the latest fashions at the same time! Learn more about PayPal Giving Fund.
1. Kleenex! I always buy a few more extra boxes than asked since classrooms always run out! This time of year tissues are on sale everywhere so it won't break the bank to help. So instead of buying that one box, please consider buying a couple.
2. Giant Glue Sticks! This is another item classrooms tend to run out of pretty fast so I stock up on these for the room as well. Even places like the Dollar Store have packs of glue sticks, so grab a few to help the teacher out. No reason something like this should come out of the teachers pocket.
3. Pull-Ups! My daughter goes to Pre-K through our school district and we are aloud to send a box of pull-ups or even diapers if your kiddo is still rockin those in with our kid to keep in the classroom. It's so much easier than remembering to pack pull-ups daily! When my daughter was in her 2 year old class we weren't allowed to send boxes in and I forgot several times to pack spares! Take advantage of boxes being allowed and avoid the oops moments!
4. Spare Undies! Potty training? You definetly need a spare pair in your kids backpack at all times!!!! They will eventually, I repeat WILL eventually get used no matter how potty trained your little one is. All kids make mistakes every now and then & it's totally ok if you're prepared!
5. Spare Outfit! If your pride and joy does happen to have an accident in class, not only will the spare undies be getting used, but most likely a spare outfit will be needed as well! Our Pre-K classroom allows us to keep a spare outfit in the classroom as long as it's labeled so definetly take advantage and send one to school that first day so you're not getting a call from the school in the future.
6. Sneakers & Socks! My daughter HATES sneakers, which really isn't that uncommon for little girls. Since dress shoes/boots are her obsession I keep a pair of sneakers & a pair of socks in her backpack just in case they go to the playground or to the gym.
7. Lunch Box! If your kiddo brings his or her lunch, you don't want to forget that! Always pack lunches at night too! That way your morning is less hectic since you have one less thing to do.
8. Notebook! Keep a notebook in your kiddos bag to talk back and forth with the teacher! Send a note explaining that you have a notebook in your kids bag at all times for communication. This was something optional my daughters preschool teacher did with the parents & I loved the idea! I will be sending a notebook to school with my daughter for many years to come!
Have you finished your kiddos school shopping yet?