Packing for such a trip can definitely be confusing for a first timer! I know I did a lot of unnecessary packing when I went on my rookie trip. I was so worried I wasn't going to fit in so I just brought my whole wardrobe with me. To save all of you fabulous Mamas some packing trouble, I narrowed a must have list down for you. No reason to bring your whole closet if you don't have to!
2. A Deep Conditioner ~ Chlorine dries out your beautiful locks so make sure to bring a deep conditioner with you to keep your hair from turning into a massive frizz ball. Nothing fabulous about frizz!
4. Pack the Right Swimsuit ~ Don't get me wrong, I am a total bikini lover. If you come by during the summer to chill poolside with me when the kiddo isn't around, I will probably be wearing one. I'm even wearing one in a lot of my resort reviews for photo purposes only lol.... However, I will admit that is 100% for photo reasons and you best believe I had a one piece in my bag to change into! If you are busy chasing little ones around a water park, a one piece is probably the way to go since they keep everything covered when you have to make an unexpected dash after a kiddo going where they should not! Thankfully the interwebs is filled with cute one pieces so you won't feel like a total dork wearing one ;-)
6. Bring a Plastic Shopping Bag ~ this will save the inside of your fabulous pool/beach bag! Just put all your wet stuff in the plastic bag and your bag will be kept looking and smelling fresh!
8. Pack Casual Attire for Around the Resort ~ The first time I went to an indoor water park resort I literally packed a variety of everything because I had no clue what to expect. I wanted to make sure I was dressed like everyone else, so I just brought my whole wardrobe with me. The answer is casual! Save yourself all the unnecessary packing and bring your comfy outfits :)
10. Clean Out Your Photos BEFORE Your Trip! ~ you will want to take a million photos to share your fabulous trip with all of your interwebs friends, so make sure you have space on your phone for those photos. Don't be like me and have to delete apps to make room for photos because you forgot to transfer them to a flash drive ;-)