myself always wanting a few extra dollars to buy all things sparkly & is obsessed with free shipping, the PatPat Ambassador program might be the thing for you! You can earn credit/money by sharing all the fabulousness you find on the PatPat app with your friends and family! PatPat has had many ambassadors cashed out their credits and receive anywhere from $300-$700 checks! Basically all you need to do is share whatever it is you see that your friends might like on sites like Facebook, Instagram, even Twitter & when your friends sign up and even buy off the site? You guessed it CASH in your pocket! Easy peasy if you ask me!!!
- Be notified first for all PatPat promotions.
- Earn $5 credit for each new user who uses your invite code to take 25% off their first order only (Give 25% off, Get $5).
- Earn cash based on your monthly performance. Every $500 wallet credits you generate through referrals can be exchanged for $300 cash, and every $1000 credits is redeemable for $700cash. You can also keep your wallet credits to use towards items on PatPat.
- Receive 5% commission of all referred users' subsequent orders*. Be sure your friends know that every person who uses your code for their subsequent orders will receive 10% off each order (Give 10%, Get 5%)(*Orders placed with PatPat wallet credits are not counted as the commission based orders).
- Receive personalized promo material with your unique PatPat invite code.
- Receive an exclusive holiday gift from PatPat.
- Receive additional benefits for referring other ambassadors to the program.
- Minimum of 30 referred orders (individual orders placed using your referral code) per month
- The wallet money can be redeemed at the end of each month. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a check or PayPal transfer
- Duplicate accounts for a single user will be identified by our system, so any earnings made through these false accounts will be deducted from total earnings at the end of each month
P.S ~ Don't forget to download the PatPat app of you haven't already ;-)
**This post was sponsored by PatPat. Regardless, all stories, options & typos, 100% my own.**