- relating to or characteristic of an epic or epics.
"England's national epic poem Beowulf"
synonyms:heroic, long, grand, monumental, Homeric, Miltonian"a traditional epic poem"
Everything in my life, everything I touched had to be fabulous in some way. Long story short, since I had a life word I figured I didn't need a word of the year. My life was just ment to be fabulous!
My life is already fabulous so why not make it epic as well?!? The funniest thing is I recently started to use this word over the last few month without even realizing it! My new word was in front of me this whole time. It just took me a minute to realize it. I'm going to blame that as a blonde moment. Now it's time for me to embrace epic!
2. You Can't Do Epic Shit With Basic People ~ Last year hubby & I weeded out a ton of negative people from our life's. If you didn't bring us happiness and totally drained us, you got the ax! We both each even lost a supposed "bestie" because all they did was spew hate and negativity. Leaving us basically talking crap about them to each other after seeing them. Friends are supposed to lift you up, not bring you down! Plus talking crap, even if it's all fact only attracts more of that into your life so long story short, once we gave those peeps the ax and the initial shock was gone, our lives were filled with peace and love!!! This year will be a continuation of exactly that except we are moving on to career peeps. If you're a jealous hater, user, manipulator, shit talker, bye!! We are all about having the biggest most positive circle of world dominators ever at our sides. We just don't have room for those not on the epic train for everyone. There is room for all of us at the top and we plan on doing epic shit with those people, not the selfish basic peeps.
3. Travel,Explore, Live That Epic Life You're Supposed To Live ~ I am travel obsessed!!!! If you just met me in 2016, you would of never guessed my world traveler ways since our travels weren't exactly that extravagant. I gave every excuse possible on the lack of exploration. My child, my job, the fact I bought a new car.... the list goes on. But in reality all those things were exactly that, excuses for not following my passion. So this year it's back to living the epic life I was ment to live!!!! Follow along on instagram so you don't miss out on my families epic expeditions! This year will be filled with them!
5. Make Life Epic ~ One can take this in many directions, as for me?! I'm going to be making home life Epic in 2017! It's no secret that I can't stand where I live! WNY and I don't really mix well. For one who preaches positivity 24/7 on twitter, I really need to take my own advice on this one!!! Negative thoughts only attract more negativity so no wonder why I'm miserable here. I'm attracting this hatred into my own life. Since I'm in control of my thoughts & life, 2017 will be the year I make WNY life Epic! I know a few of you are laughing thinking how?!?! But just watch me! WNY might not be my beloved FL, but it will be one epic place to live when the year comes to an end. You will see!
6. Do Something Epic Everyday ~ Wheather it's publishing an epic article, playing with an epic makeup pallette, reading a totally epic book, cooking up one epic meal or even siping on the most epic bottle of bubbly of all times, I WILL be doing something epic daily! One cannot be Epic without constantly doing Epic things!